Official: Gabriel Ebert, Patrick Page, John Cullum & More Set for MTC's CASA VALENTINA- Full Cast Announced!

Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
This cast is off the chain. Getting excited!
"It's now rather very common to hear people say 'I'm rather offended by that'. As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more than a whine. It has no meaning, no purpose. It has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that'. Well, so f**king what?"--Stephen Fry
Demitri2
Broadway Star
So glad for Gabriel Ebert. Besides being immensely talented, he's truly a nice guy. Hope the show is a big success. I'm excited to see it now.
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
I never miss a Harvey Fierstein/Mare Winningham joint.

"It's now rather very common to hear people say 'I'm rather offended by that'. As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more than a whine. It has no meaning, no purpose. It has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that'. Well, so f**king what?"--Stephen Fry
Updated On: 2/6/14 at 07:05 PM
VernonGersch
Broadway Star
Other folks who have posted before me seem to have an excitement for this cast. I'll take their word for it. I'm not familiar with some of these actors - although always love me some Mare - but for some reason I was thinking that the cast would be more exciting. Regardless, excited for this show. Anything at MTC is always excellent - although I never saw Snow Queen or whatever it was called
themysteriousgrowl
Broadway Legend

Genteel bump for this show that starts previews soon.
CHURCH DOOR TOUCAN GAY MARKETING PUPPIES MUSICAL THEATER STAPLES PERIOD CUM OIL
Mr Roxy
Broadway Legend
The Snow Geese was a yawn festival.
Cynicism is an unpleasant way of saying the truth - Lillian Hellman.
AC126748
Broadway Legend
^ it's a good thing this isn't The Snow Geese then...
"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body
EricMontreal22
Broadway Legend