Just Jim Dale to Replace Cutie and The Bear as part of Roundabouts Current Season

PlayItAgain
Broadway Legend
Hmmm seems Roundabout is delaying Cutie and The Bear and instead a new solo show from Jim Dale directed by Richard Maltby Jr. will be taking its place

http://www.roundabouttheatre.org/Shows-Events/Just-Jim-Dale.aspx
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Bizarre.

I'm not a Bekah Brustetter fan, but it does sound like the Roundabout is pulling a LIPS TOGETHER, TEETH APART on her, which sucks.
"It's now rather very common to hear people say 'I'm rather offended by that'. As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more than a whine. It has no meaning, no purpose. It has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that'. Well, so f**king what?"--Stephen Fry
theatreguy
Broadway Legend
How is this like the Lips Together, Teeth Apart situation? Did someone suddenly quit this show too?
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
No, but they pulled the plug because they clearly didn't have enough faith in the play on its own.
"It's now rather very common to hear people say 'I'm rather offended by that'. As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more than a whine. It has no meaning, no purpose. It has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that'. Well, so f**king what?"--Stephen Fry

BROADWAYWORLD TV