Comscore

Can the Adults Please Smoke?

D2 Profile Photo
D2
Broadway Legend
Posted: 5/15/12 at 10:22am
G'morning

One of the best episodes so far, and just like a good musical it was the perfect Act One closer.

Can't wait for Act, I mean Season Two.

And I'm with Moony -- we haven't seen the last of Ellis. I just wish he were the kind of villain you love to hate, like Bud Frump.
Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)
SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
Broadway Legend
Posted: 5/15/12 at 11:43am
It's official! Revenge is moving to Sunday's at 9 following Once Upon a Time. The new show 666 Park Ave. with Vanessa Williams will follow Revenge. ME LIKEY!!!!!!

Et al, lah ... Poof! Cheyenne Jackson ordered me a drink at Standing Ovations 2 waayyyyyy before Girly hung out with him in the dressing room and he tickled D2.
Updated On: 5/15/12 at 11:43 AM
Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
Broadway Legend
Posted: 5/15/12 at 11:51am
Happy Anniversary, DF! 9 years and still posting!

Poddie, I likey 2!
"There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate." -Charles Dickens,
Bluemoon Profile Photo
Bluemoon
Broadway Legend
Posted: 5/15/12 at 12:19pm
Me likey, three! And I won't be exhausted on Thursday morning after getting so wrapped up in a 10:00pm show that I don't fall asleep until after midnight!
SonofMammaMiaSam
Broadway Legend
Posted: 5/15/12 at 12:26pm
Cuz, have I told you how much I love you? I was able to go back about four generations of Landry's -- and I'm not finished yet. And, now I completely understand why I'm not a Rhodes Scholar or an Astrophysicist.
Et al, lah ... Poof! Cheyenne Jackson ordered me a drink at Standing Ovations 2 waayyyyyy before Girly hung out with him in the dressing room and he tickled D2.
Bluemoon Profile Photo
Bluemoon
Broadway Legend
Posted: 5/15/12 at 12:28pm
Also explains the 6 toes on both feet.
SonofMammaMiaSam
Broadway Legend
Posted: 5/15/12 at 12:29pm
Yep, and the third nipple.
Bluemoon Profile Photo
Bluemoon
Broadway Legend
Posted: 5/15/12 at 12:31pm

My great x 13 grandmother, Catherine DeSilly. No, really, that's her name. Born in Ile de Paris in 1504. Married a Viscount, proving that looks aren't everthing. In her case, they were nothing.

Bluemoon Profile Photo
Bluemoon
Broadway Legend
Posted: 5/15/12 at 12:33pm
And you have that third nipple, too?
SonofMammaMiaSam
Broadway Legend
Posted: 5/15/12 at 12:49pm
Crap! That's where the chin comes from.

By the way, last nights discovery of the 5th and 6th grands being related became the 4th and 5th during lunch. I should be married to my sister by tomorrow.
Broadwayboobs
Broadway Legend
Posted: 5/15/12 at 01:00pm
So you guys are related to Chandler Bing?
"There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate." -Charles Dickens,
SonofMammaMiaSam
Broadway Legend
Posted: 5/15/12 at 01:04pm
Just the chin. The rest is all Joey. Those LeBlanc's are like rabbits.
MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
Broadway Legend
Posted: 5/15/12 at 01:14pm
I like it better on Sundays, but then it is on at same time as The Good Wife - and in the fall - Sunday Night Football! TiVo overload. I am excited about that 666 Park Ave as well.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!
Broadwayboobs
Broadway Legend
Posted: 5/15/12 at 01:17pm
SOMMSY, Chandler had a 3rd nipple.
SonofMammaMiaSam
Broadway Legend
Posted: 5/15/12 at 01:18pm
and no chin.
D2 Profile Photo
D2
Broadway Legend
Posted: 5/15/12 at 01:21pm
Well, there was that one season when he had two chins, SoMMS.
Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)
Bluemoon Profile Photo
Bluemoon
Broadway Legend
Posted: 5/15/12 at 01:37pm
The druggie year.
SonofMammaMiaSam
Broadway Legend
Posted: 5/15/12 at 01:47pm
So when are we doing the tour of the English country manor house and Le Maison deSilly?
MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
Broadway Legend
Posted: 5/15/12 at 03:00pm
It is supposedly National Chocolate Chip Cookie day. Can someone please have one for me and let me know how delicious it is?

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

Bluemoon Profile Photo
Bluemoon
Broadway Legend
Posted: 5/15/12 at 03:05pm

Not too bad.

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
Broadway Legend
Posted: 5/15/12 at 03:08pm
I knew I could count on you, Moony!

This day is dragging and needs to start moving pronto.

SOMMS - are recruiters and HR people always such buttheads or am I just experiencing a strange day full? I got a few calls today from jobs I applied for, and the reps were very rude, pushy and short. I was like, ummmmm, you called me.

Broadwayboobs
Broadway Legend
Posted: 5/15/12 at 03:29pm
Tinky, don't let HC hear you speak that way about HR people
MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
Broadway Legend
Posted: 5/15/12 at 03:34pm
lol :) I won't!

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
Broadway Legend
Posted: 5/15/12 at 07:12pm
Moony, did I leave my helmet lying around here?
'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt
Bluemoon Profile Photo
Bluemoon
Broadway Legend
Posted: 5/15/12 at 07:46pm

This nice fellow picked it up, Hep. He's seems pretty interested in keeping it. I'd let him have it, if I were you.

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
Broadway Legend
Posted: 5/15/12 at 08:08pm
In that case, I should keep a eye on my battleaxe.
'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Advertisement

Advertisement