Page: 1

Questin for y'all in London...

kec Profile Photokec Profile Photo
kec
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Questin for y'all in London...#1
Posted: 8/10/08 at 8:40am
Digital Spy has a story, their source being something called the "Daily Star" about a disruption at Catherine Tate's play last week. The story states that David Tennant was in the house that night, and a bunch of Who fans disrupted the second act by singing the show's music and waving sonic screwdrivers. Tennant was forced to leave so the group would shut up.

Have any of you heard anything about this? It makes no sense. Considering that Tennant's private activities are usually not public knowledge, even assuming a group of fans might have guessed he would try to see the show at some point, how on earth would they know WHICH night. Is there even such a thing as "The Daily Star"?
Scripps2 Profile PhotoScripps2 Profile Photo
Scripps2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Questin for y'all in London...#2
Posted: 8/10/08 at 8:45am
There used to be a trashy tabloid called the Daily Star (very much along the lines of the Daily Mirror and The Sun, with a little bit of fictional news plastered in the cleavage of a voluptuous blonde) but I thought it had ceased production.
turquoisefish Profile Phototurquoisefish Profile Photo
turquoisefish
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Questin for y'all in London...#2
Posted: 8/10/08 at 4:53pm
There is still a newspaper called the daily star but I wouldn't believe anything in it.
kec Profile Photokec Profile Photo
kec
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Questin for y'all in London...#3
Posted: 8/10/08 at 7:10pm
Thanks, Turquoisefish and Scripps. Someone had posted the Digital Spy link over on the IMDB, but people have posted that those in the audience the night DT was there said nothing happened.
alterego Profile Photoalterego Profile Photo
alterego
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Questin for y'all in London...#4
Posted: 8/11/08 at 8:33am
y'all ? Is that Jed, Granny or Elly Mae?
Scripps2 Profile PhotoScripps2 Profile Photo
Scripps2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Questin for y'all in London...#5
Posted: 8/11/08 at 2:37pm
I thought it was S'wellin, JR, Bobby and Pam.