The Duke of York's.

Just a rumour perhaps... perhaps not.
SamuelJHextall Profile PhotoSamuelJHextall Profile Photo
SamuelJHextall
Swing
Swing
re: La Cage for...#2
Posted: 12/23/07 at 2:43pm
ARGH i hooope so i missed it at chocolate!!!!!
~But The songs are so happy!~ - Little Sally
TheatreBuzz2
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
re: La Cage for...#2
Posted: 12/24/07 at 2:46pm
York's is booked. Novello and Garrick are on the cards for a transfer. Nothing is yet official but will be early in the year, nonetheless, a transfer is poised.

WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: La Cage for...#3
Posted: 12/28/07 at 8:19pm
Wrong info im afraid. Ive been at the Chocolate Factory on 4 or 5 night in the last 2 weeks and what they have been told is that they are very nearly close to a deal and one of the future producers was there watching the show and was totally transfixed. During the following days the show really took a big step towards a West End opening in May. I want to say more but its more than my job is worth. When all is confirmed it will hit the press but i have full permission to post here also.
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
Updated On: 12/29/07 at 08:19 PM
TheatreBuzz2
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
re: La Cage for...#4
Posted: 1/5/08 at 10:36am
At the time of my print, when it was correct info, the two venues under serious consideration were the Novello and the Garrick.
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: La Cage for...#5
Posted: 1/5/08 at 10:45am
Theatrebuz- i know, in this bizz things change daily- this poor production just gets thrown around like some old rag. I was with friends in the show last night and at the moment everything is stone cold for its possible transfer. Little mention of it has been made around the company for 2 weeks now. This is such a shame as its a brilliant production.
Lets keep our fingers crossed it doest just die off now after March.
(It was offered the Dukes from May 2nd but that has definitely gone in the last 4 days!)
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
devonian.t Profile Photodevonian.t Profile Photo
devonian.t
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: La Cage for...#6
Posted: 1/5/08 at 12:15pm
Wicked, I'm not moaning but didn't you dismiss my first suggestion that the production was heading towards DoY's?
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: La Cage for...#7
Posted: 1/6/08 at 2:54am
I bow to you.... sometimes there such a while between posts on certain threads!