Page: 1

CAROLINE, OR CHANGE - Jonny Weldon as Noah

PaigeByPaige
Stand-by
Stand-by
CAROLINE, OR CHANGE - Jonny Weldon as Noah#1
Posted: 11/26/06 at 3:48pm
Last Tuesday I saw the matinee of CAROLINE, OR CHANGE at the National Theatre. This musical is without a doubt a fantastsic new musical. Tonya Pinkins was brilliant!
Jonny Weldon played at this performance the part of Noah and it amazed me how mature and talented he played that complex role. I'm totally overwhelmed and I think we will hear more from him for many years to come.

Please go and see this fabolous show!
All the best performers bring to their role something more, something different than what the author put on paper. That's what makes theatre live. That's why it persists. - Stephen Sondheim
joshy Profile Photojoshy Profile Photo
joshy
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
I'm really glad you liked this show. re: CAROLINE, OR CHANGE - Jonny Weldon as Noah I love it so much.

And thanks for saying that about Jonny Weldon - I've seen the other two Noahs but I hadn't heard anything about him yet, and I think I heard he's going to be on on the last night, which is the next time I'm seeing the show.

Oh and by the way Clare looks adorable in your picture!
ruthiefan_felix Profile Photoruthiefan_felix Profile Photo
ruthiefan_felix
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I didnt see Jonny but another boy who WAS in Billy Elliot (whose name JUST slipped my mind!) but he was REALLY good as well!
All That Jazz Check out & support my drawings @ www.facebook.com/felixdrawings
PaigeByPaige
Stand-by
Stand-by
"Oh and by the way Clare looks adorable in your picture!"

Thank you very much joshy. I just couldn't get my eyes off Clare while I was watching "Avenue Q". I think she is so talented (and cute as well).
All the best performers bring to their role something more, something different than what the author put on paper. That's what makes theatre live. That's why it persists. - Stephen Sondheim
mallardo Profile Photomallardo Profile Photo
mallardo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I also got Jonny Weldon and I was lucky enough to see the original New York production with the amazing Harrison Chad in the role. Weldon was right up there with him. A great performance.
Faced with these Loreleis, what man can moralize!
Christopher Gough Profile PhotoChristopher Gough Profile Photo
Christopher Gough
Stand-by
Stand-by
And the show has just won 'Best Musical' in the Evening Standard Theatre Awards.
ruthiefan_felix Profile Photoruthiefan_felix Profile Photo
ruthiefan_felix
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
YEAH! TOTALLY deserves it!
All That Jazz Check out & support my drawings @ www.facebook.com/felixdrawings
benny123 Profile Photobenny123 Profile Photo
benny123
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
JONNY IS MY BEST MATE!!! He is sooo talented and deserves to be up there!!
PaigeByPaige
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: CAROLINE, OR CHANGE - Jonny Weldon as Noah

CONGRATS TO THE CREW, CAST AND CREATIVE TEAM OF "CAROLINE,OR CHANGE" AT THE NATIONAL THEATRE!

P.S. TONYA, YOU'RE A REAL STAR!