Page: 1

ewan mcgregor

sarra2
Swing
Swing
ewan mcgregor#0
Posted: 4/8/05 at 9:43am
does anyone know how long ewan will be in g 'n' d for and what is the ticket price range from the box office
SallyBrown Profile PhotoSallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: ewan mcgregor#1
Posted: 4/8/05 at 10:49am
well, tickets are selling through October, so I'm assuming then. Maybe more if it's successful is my guess.

The prices were 60.50 GBP for stalls seating. That's all I know, hope it helps
"It's a great feeling of power to be naked in front of people. We're happy to watch actual incredible graphic violence and gore, but as soon as somebody's naked it seems like the public goes a bit bananas about the whole thing."
mikelg80 Profile Photomikelg80 Profile Photo
mikelg80
Understudy
Understudy
re: ewan mcgregor#2
Posted: 4/9/05 at 7:36am
Ewan will play Sky for 6 months only.
SallyBrown
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: ewan mcgregor#3
Posted: 4/9/05 at 11:19am
do you think they'll make a recording out of this?
"It's a great feeling of power to be naked in front of people. We're happy to watch actual incredible graphic violence and gore, but as soon as somebody's naked it seems like the public goes a bit bananas about the whole thing."
Beergoggles
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: ewan mcgregor#4
Posted: 6/4/05 at 7:14pm
I see no reason why they shouldn't... and with Ewans name i'd be suprised if they didn't!
Jesus Loves You... Everybody else thinks you're an idiot!
B-Way4Life
Understudy
Understudy
re: ewan mcgregor#5
Posted: 6/17/05 at 6:20pm
I just went to the show. Wow is he amazing. I found out that he is here until December, along with Jane Krakowski.
Caroline-Q-or-TBoo Profile PhotoCaroline-Q-or-TBoo Profile Photo
Caroline-Q-or-TBoo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: ewan mcgregor#6
Posted: 6/23/05 at 4:15pm
JANE JANE JANE
"Picture "The View," with the wisecracking, sympathetic sweethearts of that ABC television show replaced by a panel of embittered, suffering or enraged Arab women" -the Times review of Black Eyed
Annie Get Your Rose
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
re: ewan mcgregor#7
Posted: 6/28/05 at 10:44am
Jane was amazing in Nine as well.
SallyBrown
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: ewan mcgregor#8
Posted: 6/28/05 at 5:42pm
AHHH WHY ISNT AUGUST NOW

Annie Get Your Rose- agree!!!
idinarocksmysocks!510 Profile Photoidinarocksmysocks!510 Profile Photo
idinarocksmysocks!510
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: ewan mcgregor#9
Posted: 8/26/05 at 3:56pm
one word about ewan:HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you say i'm weird! look at everyone you're sitting with! and hey, those guys over there just threw napkins up in the air like they were on something! it's contajous! you can't help it!
SallyBrown
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: ewan mcgregor#10
Posted: 8/30/05 at 1:51pm
<-- points to avatar and Ewan wall in room. Shya.

But he's also REALLY talented...and Scottish...how good can you get?

Anyway..
S.Berg
Swing
Swing
re: ewan mcgregor#11
Posted: 10/31/05 at 11:10am
Ewan will be leaving on the 3rd of December. It's a great show, go see it if you can.
SallyBrown
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: ewan mcgregor#12
Posted: 10/31/05 at 9:12pm
Mhm! Apparantly though his understudy who I'm not familiar with (my British friend says it's because I'm living in America) is amazing as well. So even if Ewan isn't there, see if for the show because it's SO GOOD.
S.Berg
Swing
Swing
re: ewan mcgregor#13
Posted: 11/1/05 at 3:29am
Sorry, I think there was a misunderstanding here, I didn't mean just go and see the show when Ewan is on, it is a great show with or without Ewan.
His understudy Norman Bowman is supposed to be really good, I haven't been able to see him yet as Ewan only missed two days so far and I don't think I will get the pleasure of seeing him until Ewan has left in December. I have to say hats off to Jane Krakowski though, that woman hasn't missed a single show yet!
SallyBrown
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: ewan mcgregor#14
Posted: 11/1/05 at 7:07pm
Jane Krakowski= Greek Goddess I LOVE her!
Old Biddy
Swing
Swing
re: ewan mcgregor#15
Posted: 11/9/05 at 4:26pm
As well as the Thurs & Fri at the end of June,
Ewan was indisposed at the end of last week, and missed Thurs, Fri, & the SatMat -
and I, at the front of the Returns queue, managed to get a super seat to experience the beautiful voice of the VERY dishy Norman Bowman!

It was such a treat to hear & see Norman hold the stage and perform those well-known songs so well -
as someone who's seen both Ewan & Norman in the role,
I'd have no hesitation in recommending trying to see Norman as Sky.

Norman's understudying the role till March....

Page: 1