Page: 1

Fantastic new song - take a listen!

bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Fantastic new song - take a listen!#1
Posted: 7/27/10 at 6:45pm
Though it's not a musical theatre song, I thought I'd let everyone know about this as it's a song written and performed by a Broadwayworld member (though he only contributes to the board occasionally as he actually has a life LOL). It's a brilliant
new song written and performed by my good friend Joe Sterling and it's now available on soundclick.com - a pop/rock ballad called THOSE EYES. Its one of those songs I cannot stop listening to, a seriously fantastic song! I really believe it deserves to be a hit and it would be a great kick-start for the song if it could get right up to the top of the soundclick charts. So hopefully everyone will take a listen and tell all their friends to listen (each play earns chart points for the song). Joes vocals are awesome as always and the song is way beyond awesome!

Even those who may not be partial to pop/rock ballads, please take a listen anyway as it will help the song's chances in the charts - and you may be pleasantly surprised!

Joe Sterling on soundclick.com
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
Updated On: 7/28/10 at 06:45 PM
bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Fantastic new song - take a listen!#2
Posted: 7/29/10 at 6:06pm
Lots of people have already played and listened to the song as it has started to climb up the soundclick.com charts, so if those include people from the Board - thank you! Anyone who has not had a chance to listen yet, please check it out. And if you like it, please pass on the link to all your friends. In fact, even if you don't like it, please pass on the link to your friends - LOL. Joe and the fantastic song he's written deserve every success.
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***