Page: 1

[Title Of Show]

MamasDoin'Fine Profile PhotoMamasDoin'Fine Profile Photo
MamasDoin'Fine
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
[Title Of Show]#1
Posted: 6/29/10 at 7:20am
All Star productions presents [title of show], music & lyrics by Jeff Bowen, Book by Hunter Bell
Ye Olde Rose and Crown Theatre, Walthamstow, London.
16th to 30th July 2010.

Directed by Dawn Kalani Cowle. Musical director, Aaron Clingham.
Cast includes Paul Quinn, Michael Stacey, Arabella Rodrigo, Sarah Dearlove.

The show tells the tale of two struggling writers named Jeff and Hunter who race to write and submit a show to the New York Musical Theatre Festival. With the deadline just weeks away. ([title of show] is taken from the space on the festival's application form which asks for the [ Title of Show]).
When they enlist two of their friends to be in it, all four embark on a breathless, sweat-drenched journey.
Will they finish in time?
Will their show be selected?
Will they keep their beloved project - and their friendships intact?
Chronicling the story of its own creation, [title of show] is a glimpse into just what it takes to get a new musical from conception to opening night.
bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
[Title Of Show]#2
Posted: 6/29/10 at 7:45am
Absolutely love the score of this show! Booked to see it in New York in October 2008 but it closed before I got there! Unfortunately can't get to London the week it's on. (Why don't I live in London ?! LOL) But I am planning to see the new production at the George Street Playhouse in New Brunswick NJ when I go to New York in November.

It's also been at the Signature Theatre in Arlington VA the last few months - so it's great to see it's having a much deserved life after Broadway.
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
MamasDoin'Fine Profile PhotoMamasDoin'Fine Profile Photo
MamasDoin'Fine
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
[Title Of Show]#2
Posted: 6/29/10 at 7:55am
Yea I like this little show too. Yes, it did disappear rather fast on Broadway, just over 100 performances.
Updated On: 6/29/10 at 07:55 AM
Mark_E Profile PhotoMark_E Profile Photo
Mark_E
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
[Title Of Show]#3
Posted: 6/29/10 at 1:20pm
I was lucky enough to be able to see it on Broadway, such a great show, although I am very sceptical of seeing the show without the creators. Afterall, it IS all about them and some of the enjoyment (or atleast mine did) that this was their baby and they had finally brought it to Broadway. Not sure I would enjoy it as much 2nd time around.