Page: 1

who will take over from Marcus Bigstoke in Spamalot?

sam31
Stand-by
Stand-by
who will take over from Marcus Brigstoke in Spamalot when he leaves the UK tour in August? I just wonder as When it comes to Woking in September he will have left the tour and on the New Victoria Theatre web site Todd Carty is the only cast member listed.
I have never seen this show before and just wonder if it is worth going to. I am not a big Python fan?
bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
There's been no official announcement about who will take over from Marcus. Graham MacDuff (who plays Lancelot) is First Cover Arthur and will be playing Arthur in Wimbledon on June 3, so it's possible that they will simply move him up to take over as Arthur in August or they may still be looking for another "name" to take over.

I loved Spamalot when I saw it in the West End - but then I've always been a huge Python fan since way back in the 60s! I don't know how good the tour production will be - I'll be posting my views after seeing it on June 3.
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***