Page: 1

UK Election 2010 - the musical

bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
UK Election 2010 - the musical#1
Posted: 5/10/10 at 7:20pm
News just in from Westminster! After all the prevaricating, back-stabbing and political chaos of the last few days, all the politicians have decided to just give up and turn the House Of Commons into a theatre, where they will stage a series of musicals that will reflect the current state of British politics. Shows that are scheduled for production include:

ASSASSINS
FOLLIES
PROMISES PROMISES
ANYTHING GOES
DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS
I LOVE YOU, YOU’RE PERFECT, NOW CHANGE

Also planned is a concert of “songs from the shows” which will include “On My Own” sung by CAROLINE LUCAS, “Knowing When To Leave” sung by GORDON BROWN, “All I Ask Of You” sung by NICK CLEGG, “Don’t Rain On My Parade” sung by DAVID CAMERON and “We Do Not Belong Together” performed by the LIBERAL DEMOCRAT and CONSERVATIVE PARTY CHOIRS. The finale will be “There’s Gotta Be Something Better Than This” - sung by the entire UK population.

THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
Updated On: 5/10/10 at 07:20 PM
songanddanceman2 Profile Photosonganddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
UK Election 2010 - the musical#2
Posted: 5/10/10 at 8:51pm
lololol Bob i think we need to team up and do that lol
Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna