Page: 1

titanic the musical

Musical-Matt Profile PhotoMusical-Matt Profile Photo
Musical-Matt
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
titanic the musical#1
Posted: 11/7/09 at 10:36am
would just like to plug this. charles aries, one of west end board posters will be playing andrew latimar and i will be in the ensemble of titanic the musical! would be great to see some of you down there to support us :) link is provided for booking information :)

http://www.regentcentre.co.uk/event/titanic-musical
No Doubt Our Paths Will Cross Again ! Matt
Updated On: 11/7/09 at 10:36 AM
bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: titanic the musical#2
Posted: 11/8/09 at 2:08pm
Matt, unfortunately I'll be in the middle of rehearsals for two of my shows during April next year - but all the best with the show. Hope it goes well. I LOVE Titanic.
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
Updated On: 11/8/09 at 02:08 PM
CONAries Profile PhotoCONAries Profile Photo
CONAries
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: titanic the musical#2
Posted: 11/8/09 at 3:35pm
Just to put this show in perspective, we are performing at the BEAUTIFUL Regent Centre theatre in Christchurch (Truly a stunning theatre) We are doing it with a 17 piece orchestra (So not full, but largest the theatre can accommodate!)
We are spending 22,000 on the show itself, and those who have worked with Amateur groups before, will know that is a PHENOMENAL amount to spend on ONE production, we have a cast of almost 70 now and we are featuring all the harmonies on the score (7 at some parts) which is why we have started rehearsing 6 months before the show!

To top it all off, the show will be on the week of the 98th anniversary of the sinking!
I am hoping to take down some equipment and record our next rehearsal, so I can upload a little teaser of Audio clips, and I can promise you, it sounds AMAZING!
Musical-Matt Profile PhotoMusical-Matt Profile Photo
Musical-Matt
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: titanic the musical#3
Posted: 11/8/09 at 3:43pm
we sounded pretty sweet on friday! looking forward to doing the finale again on wednesday plus must get on that ship and the opening goodspeed!
No Doubt Our Paths Will Cross Again ! Matt