KA By Cirque Du Soleil Teams Up With Snapchat To Launch Exclusive 'The Valet' Lens
Known for its epic battles and breathtaking martial arts, KÀ by Cirque du Soleil invites Snapchatters to take the stage and debut their inner performer with the launch of a brand-new Snapchat selfie Lens, available nationwide beginning January 9, 2018 at 12am PST for a limited time. In conjunction with the Consumer Electronics Show (CES), Snapchatters nationwide can virtually partake in the dynamic action by transforming into 'The Valet' characters from the captivating acrobatic production. A first in Cirque du Soleil history, KÀ by Cirque du Soleil has partnered with Snapchat on a custom Lens that can be used with a friend to animate Snapchatters' faces and transport users directly into the battle of a lifetime.
Check out the KÀ performers using the new Snapchat Lens: http://bit.ly/2D9bvyo
How to try on the new Valet-themed Lens in Snapchat:
- Download the latest version of Snapchat in the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open Snapchat to the camera screen.
- With the camera in selfie mode, tap on a Snapchatter's face to activate the Lens carousel.
- Swipe over and select the Lens with 'The Valet' mask.
- Try it on by yourself or with a friend and have fun Snapping!
KÀ by Cirque du Soleil captivates audiences with its heroic journey of love and conflict set within a dynamic theatrical landscape that conjures an entire empire on stage. KÀ performs at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas Saturday through Wednesday at 7 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
Follow Cirque du Soleil on Snapchat: cirquesnap.