Back to Jobs | View More Full Time Jobs - Administrative Listings
Reports to: Artistic Director
Time Commitment: Full-time Exempt (40 hrs per week) Must be willing to work nights and weekends.
Salary Range: 35-40k/year. Eligible for company health plan after 90 days. Generous PTO package.
This position is responsible for the Costume, Lighting, Sound and Scenic elements of our Productions. It is a leadership position and manages the Scenic Department, the Costume Department, and is responsible for ensuring the lighting and sound load ins are staffed. Having familiarity with these fields is preferred but not required. The Production Manager also serves as the facilities manager and is the liaison for all IT requests.
• Create and maintain production department calendars
• Create, maintain, and enforce design deadlines
• Create and maintain important dates spreadsheets for all shows
• Schedule and lead production meetings
• Attend technical rehearsals as scheduled in conjunction with TD
• Schedule overhire production crew as needed and requested by department heads
• Manage and report on production department budgets
• Create and maintain show specific expense reports and budget vs actual reports
• Assist production department staff as requested in completion of daily departmental duties
• Coordinate prop rental requests
Outside Rental Oversight
• Coordinate outside rental technical riders and requirements (Approx. 4/year)
• Provide technical support to special events and rentals as needed
• Serve as technical and facility contact for outside rentals
Facilities & Other Oversight
• Maintain accurate records for HVAC equipment including install date, serial numbers, location
• Receive, prioritize, and act on all requests for building maintenance and repair for theatre facilities and housing
• Manage building maintenance and upgrades with outside contractors
• Request quotes on equipment repair and replacement and make recommendations to Artistic Director and Managing Director regarding said repairs
• Ensure rooms are set up for meetings, receptions, and outside rentals
• IT oversight, act as point of contact for staff and outside IT firm. Troubleshoot small issues that can be solved internally. Keep aging schedule of equipment and recommend replacements.
To apply please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com