FIDDLER ON THE ROOF Announces Digital Lottery
Broadway In Chicago is delighted to announce there will be a digital lottery and rush tickets for the Tony Award - nominated Broadway revival of FIDDLER ON THE ROOF. FIDDLER ON THE ROOF will play the Cadillac Palace Theatre (151 W. Randolph) for a limited three-week engagement December 18, 2018 - January 6, 2019.
A digital lottery will begin Dec. 17 at 9AM, and twenty-six tickets will be sold for every performance at $25 each. The lottery will happen online only the day before each performance. Seat locations vary per performance.
HOW TO ENTER
· Follow the link "Click here for details and to enter the lottery"
· Click the "Enter Now" button for the performance you want to attend.
· Fill out the entry form including the number of tickets you would like (1 or 2). Patrons will receive a confirmation email once they have validated their email (one time only) and successfully entered the lottery.
· After the lottery closes, patrons will be notified via email within minutes as to whether they have won or not.
· Winners have 60 minutes from the time the lottery closes to pay online with a credit card.
· After payment has been received, patrons can pick up tickets at the Cadillac Palace Theatre (151 W. Randolph) no sooner than 30 minutes before show time with a valid photo ID.
In addition, a limited number of day-of show rush tickets are offered for $39 per ticket. These will be available at all performances of the run for purchase in-person at the Cadillac Palace Theatre box office beginning when the box office opens daily. Seat locations vary per performance.
Limit 1 entry per person, per performance. Multiple entries will not be accepted. Patrons must be 18 years old and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the names used to enter. Tickets are non-transferable. All lottery prices include a $3.00 facility fee. Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the sole discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice. Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases. Lottery ticket offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. All sales final - no refunds or exchanges. Lottery may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
The original Broadway production of FIDDLER ON THE ROOF, which opened in 1964 and featured choreography by Jerome Robbins, was the first musical in history to surpass 3,000 performances. The show won the 1965 Tony Award for Best Musical in addition to eight other Tony Awards that year. This acclaimed revival proudly introduces a new generation to the iconic musical adored across the globe.
FIDDLER ON THE ROOF is the heartwarming story of fathers and daughters, husbands and wives, and life, love and laughter. This classic musical is rich with Broadway hits, including "To Life (L'Chaim!)," "If I Were A Rich Man," "Sunrise Sunset," "Matchmaker, Matchmaker," and "Tradition."
FIDDLER ON THE ROOF has musical supervision by Ted Sperling, scenic design by Michael Yeargan (Tony Award-nominee, The King and I), costume design by Catherine Zuber (Tony Award-winner, The King and I, My Fair Lady), lighting design by Donald Holder (Tony Award-nominee, The King and I), sound design by Scott Lehrer (Tony Award-winner, South Pacific), and hair and wig design by Tom Watson. Casting is by Jason Styres, CSA.