Meet Aaron Tveit With 2 House Seats To MOULIN ROUGE! On Broadway, Plus A 1-night Stay At The Baccarat Hotel
Bid for your chance to win 2 house seats to the hottest show on Broadway Moulin Rouge! As if that wasn't exciting enough, after the show you'll get to go backstage to meet stage and screen star Aaron Tveit! The decadence continues when you end your night with a stay at the luxurious Baccarat Hotel.
Freedom! Beauty! Truth! Love! Broadway! Baz Luhrmann's beloved 2001 film Moulin Rouge! comes to Broadway at the Al Hirschfeld Theatre, as Aaron Tveit stars as poet Christian and Tony Award winner Karen Olivo stars as courtesan Satine, respectively, taking on the roles played on screen by Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman in the original movie. Directed by two-time Tony nominee Alex Timbers, Moulin Rouge! has a book by Tony winner John Logan, which incorporates original songs and pop standards heard in the film, as well as familiar tunes released in the 17 years since the star-crossed lovers first hit the screen. Come what may, you don't want to miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
- Experience expires on Sep 25, 2020.
- Valid for 2 people.
- If you are under 18 years, winner must have a supervising adult.
- Show duration: 3 hours.
- Meet & greet is in a private setting.
- The winner may take a photograph.
- The winner make take something small to be signed.
- Event includes an overnight stay.
- Room taxes are included.
- Length of stay: 1 night.
- Room type: to be determined.
- Hotel and tickets must be used together.