Dim Mak Releases 'Greatest Hits 2018' Compilation
Featuring twenty tracks spanning the dance music genre, Dim Mak offers a robust look at their cutting-edge sound on Dim Mak Greatest Hits 2018: Originals. The time capsule compilation features weighty singles from Steve Aoki, Deorro, Keys N Krates, QUIX, Riot Ten, Max Styler, Party Pupils, StayLoose, Matroda, Prince Fox, Bok Nero and many more.
Dim Mak's first quarter saw big releases such as Deorro's "Offspring," Party Pupils' "This is How We Do It (feat. Audien)," and Keys N Krates' soulful debut album, Cura, highlighted by collaborations with Tory Lanez, 070 Shake, and "Glitter" featuring Ambré Perkins. In March, the label returned to Miami Music Week for another epic party at RC Cola Plant, hosted by special guest MC SHAQ and showcasing performances from Steve Aoki, Carnage, Dada Life, Desiigner, Cheat Codes and many more.
Heading into spring, StayLoose, Fabian Mazur and Prince Fox filled the airwaves with new music. Keeping with his annual tradition, Aoki dropped another dancefloor-ready EP, this one titled 5OKI. The five-track record contained big room and electro house collaborations with Hardwell, Laidback Luke, LOOPERS, Vini Vici, and "Mayhem" alongside Quintino. On the live front, Dim Mak hosted a stage at Frankfurt's World Club Dome festival and relaunched its own NEIGHBORHOOD series with a blow-out takeover of Brooklyn Mirage in New York.
Max Styler ushed the label into summer via sizzling house anthem "Feel It," which became his best performing record at radio to date, peaking at #24 on Billboard's Dance/Mix Show Airplay Chart and earning regular rotation at key dance radio platforms such as iHeartRadio's Evolution and SiriusXM's BPM. The season was rounded out by diverse releases from Riot Ten, Matroda, GANZ and BRUX's boundary-pushing single "Paper Boy."
The year wrapped with one of Dim Mak's busiest holiday seasons ever, led by Aoki's Neon Future III. The seventeen-track album included unprecedented cross-genre collaborations with BTS, Daddy Yankee, Lil Yachty, blink-182, Louis Tomlinson, Lauren Jauregui, Bill Nye and more. He celebrated the record with an official release party at Dim Mak Neighborhood in Chicago, alongside labelmates BROHUG, Bear Grillz, Bok Nero and Max Styler, who all also dropped new material in the fourth quarter.
Finally, QUIX released his breakout Illusions EP, which solidified the young New Zealander's place in the upper echelons of trap and future bass music.
Stay tuned for the Dim Mak Greatest Hits 2018: Remixes package on the horizon, and keep your eyes peeled for more groundbreaking music throughout 2019.
Dim Mak Greatest Hits 2018: Originals Tracklist
1. Max Styler - Feel It
2. Steve Aoki & Quintino - Mayhem
3. Keys N Krates - Glitter (feat. Ambré Perkins)
4. Deorro - Offspring
5. QUIX - Giving Up (feat. Jaden Michaels)
6. Party Pupils - This Is How We Do It (feat. Audien)
7. StayLoose - Fight Back (feat. Nevve)
8. Prince Fox - Time Alone (feat. The Griswolds)
9. Matroda & RICCI - Caliente (Na Na Na)
10. Riot Ten & Krimer - Dem Hands Doe
11. Bear Grillz - TAKE OFF (feat. Blake Webber)
12. Henry Fong - POM POM (feat. Richie Loop)
13. Toby Green - Check This Out
14. Fabian Mazur - Edge of Love (feat. Nevve)
15. Grandtheft - She Knows (feat. Just Chase)
16. GANZ - Let's Fly Away Together (feat. LUNA MAY)
17. Niko The Kid - Thinkin' Bout You (feat. Tia Simone)
18. BRUX - Paper Boy
19. Bok Nero & Shizz Lo - Fvcken Greatest
20. Ricky Remedy - Road Rage (Go Stoopid) [feat. Bok Nero]