BRIO Tuscan Grille Celebrates National Pasta Month (October) with Two-Course Pasta Lunch and Dinner Combos, Oct. 3-29
BRIO Tuscan Grille locations across the nation are saying "cheers" to pasta in honor of National Pasta Month (October)! With its two-course pasta lunch and dinner combos, available Tuesday, Oct. 3Sunday, Oct. 29, BRIO is pleased to celebrate this time-honored guest favorite with a select pasta dish, paired with a choice of soup or salad. Prices for the lunch combos start at $14.95; prices for the dinner combos start at $17.95.
Guests can choose one of the following pasta dishes:
- Lobster and Shrimp Ravioli withspicy black pepper cream, spinach, and grape tomatoes ($15.95 at lunch and $22.95 at dinner)
- Pasta Fra Diavolo, with a choice of chicken or shrimp, featuringspicy tomato cream sauce, and campanelle pasta ($14.95 at lunch and $18.95 at dinner) (can be made gluten free upon request)
- Pasta Pesto with Chicken (light item) featuring angel hair, grilled chicken, caramelized onions, spinach, tomatoes, red peppers, Feta, and light pesto ($14.95 at lunch and $17.95 at dinner) (can be made gluten free upon request)
Guests' choice of one soup or salad includes:
- Soup of the Day
- Lobster Bisque (Add $1)
- BRIO ChoppEd Salad
- Caesar Salad
- Wedge Salad
The perfect way to complete a two-course pasta combo is with BRIO's delicious new dessert, which will be introduced Tuesday, Oct. 10:
- Salted Caramel Cookie Sundae served warm, with vanilla bean gelato, caramel sauce, and spicy candied pecans ($6.95)
Also starting Oct. 10, in the spirit of the fall season, BRIO will offer two seasonal cocktails:
- Apple Crisp Cooler - Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, apple juice, Apple Pucker liqueur, apple butter, apple wedge, cinnamon sugar rim ($8.50)
- Caramel Apple Cider Appletini Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, apple cider, lemon juice, simple syrup, apple slice, caramel and cinnamon sugar rim ($7.95)
"At BRIO, we are excited to celebrate one of our most popular offerings: made-to-order pasta dishes," said BRIO Culinary Director & Chef Alison Peters. "With our two-course pasta lunch and dinner combos, guests cannot only explore my favorite, Pesto Pasta; but some classic favorites too, for a great value."
Tweet this: More pasta, please!It's #NationalPastaMonth at @Brio_Italianwhere two-course pasta combos are available Oct. 3Oct. 29. #MyBrio
About BRIO Tuscan Grille
BRIO (meaning "lively" or "full of life") is a "polished casual" restaurant serving authentic, northern Italian cuisine. The subtitle, "Tuscan Grille" is descriptive in the menu that features oven-roasted steaks, chops and seafood, similar to what one would find in an authentic ristorante in Tuscany. BRIO's philosophy is "to eat well, is to live well;" which is why it only uses the finest and freshest ingredients. BRIO brings the pleasure of the Tuscan country villa to the American city. BRIO is part of Columbus-based BRAVO|BRIO Restaurant Group (BBRG). Founded in 1992, BBRG currently operates more than 100 restaurants including BRAVO Cucina Italiana, BRIO Tuscan Grille, and BRIO Coastal Bar & Kitchen. Please visit the website for BRIO locations at www.brioitalian.com and follow the restaurant on Twitter (@brioitalian) and Facebook (facebook.com/brioitalian).
About BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group, Inc.
BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group, Inc. (BBRG) is a leading owner and operator of two distinct Italian restaurant brands, BRAVO Cucina Italiana and BRIO Tuscan Grille, as well as BRIO Coastal Bar & Kitchen. BBRG has positioned its brands as multifaceted culinary destinations that deliver the ambiance, design elements and food quality reminiscent of fine dining restaurants at a value typically offered by casual dining establishments, a combination known as the upscale affordable dining segment. Each of BBRG's brands provides its guests with a fine dining experience and value by serving affordable cuisine prepared using fresh flavorful ingredients and authentic Italian cooking methods, combined with attentive service in an attractive, lively atmosphere. BBRG strives to be the best Italian restaurant company in America and is focused on providing its guests an excellent dining experience through consistency of execution. For more information, visit www.bbrg.com.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/brio-tuscan-grille-celebrates-national-pasta-month-october-with-two-course-pasta-lunch-and-dinner-combos-oct-329-300528656.html
SOURCE BRIO Tuscan Grille