Six Practical, Affordable Pathways to Educational Excellence
LATHAM, Md., May 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ Schools and school districts are constantly asked to do more with less. Now a series of books distills over forty years of education experience into practical, affordable tips for teachers, principals, and superintendents. Because parents and students are also important in academic success, their roles are addressed in two of these books.
Dr. Barbara D. Culp mines her broad academic background to provide support, inspiration, and empowerment to everyone involved in education. Published by Rowman & Littlefield, a leader in the field, each title is packed with hundreds of essential tips.
This series is a true "must read" for aspiring, new, and seasoned educational professionals, parents, and students. Rich with real-world examples, each title contains user-friendly tips that lead to solutions, resolutions, and effective action. The series includes:
- Essential Knowledge for Teachers: Truths to Energize, Excite, and Engage Today's Teachers keeps professionals focused and relevant in today's changing educational landscape.
- Trusted Knowledge for Parents: Tips to Prepare, Position, and Empower Today's Parents provides clarity, inspiration and support for raising compassionate, respectful, and productive children.
- Choice Knowledge for Students: Words to Empower, Enliven, and Enrich Your Life enhances the confidence, maturity, and motivation that drives success.
- Vintage Knowledge for Principals: Keys to Enrich, Encourage, and Empower School Leaders and Empowering Today's Principals provides authoritative solutions, resolutions, and actions for school leaders.
- The Art of Appraisal: Effective Tools and Streamlined Process to Boost Teacher Performance distills the evaluation process into a structured, step-by-step system developed by Dr. Culp.
- Key Knowledge for Success: Solutions to Augment, Fortify, and Support Today's Superintendents provides simple and effective knowledge that will supercharge district success.
Dr. Culp started out as a preschool teacher before teaching at the elementary and middle school levels. She eventually became principal of the largest elementary schools in Atlanta.
After retiring, she found that education was a field she could never leave. She returned to work as a field supervisor of aspiring teachers before founding a tutorial service. The books she has written allow her to reach out to everyone who is focused on academic excellence.
More than four decades of experience have been distilled into this series. Each of the comprehensive books targets teachers, principals, superintendents, parents, and students with thoughtful, relevant advice. Readers empower themselves with wisdom from an educator who has been where they want to go.
Barbara D. Culp, M.A.Ed., Ed. D. has dedicated more than forty years of her life to education by serving as an elementary and middle school teacher, a principal, and a clinical supervisor. She recently founded a tutorial service for public, private, charter and parochial schools, and offers workshops and training programs on classroom management and differentiated instruction.
To learn more or to purchase the books, visit:
Rowman & Littlefield
SOURCE Barbara D. Culp