New Book by Michael Morgan Offers a Prescription for Preventing Alzheimer's in 10 Minutes a Day
CHICAGO, Jan. 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ "There are many suggestions emerging on how various diets and exercise regimens canhelp prevent and even reverse Alzheimer's," says Michael Morgan, LMT, CST-D. "But to date," he adds, "they have all been missing a key element: CranioSacral Therapy, a gentle, easily learned, affordable technique that when consistently applied can significantly rollback Alzheimer's and dementia in a few weeks."
It is this missing element that Morgan, a well-known instructor of the touch-based therapy that releases restrictions in the body, focuses on in his new book, Preventing Alzheimer's in Just 10 Minutes a Day With the BodyEnergy Prescription and CranioSacral Therapy (BodyEnergy Co.-2018).Morgan says, "This technique will change the way we can approach and prevent this disease. Hope is here, and we can change the outcome of memory loss for many, many people starting today."
Morgan, who has been researching Alzheimer's and dementia since 2008, was inspired to do so in part after watching his stepmother and sister-in-law succumb to the disease.
Now he offers life-changing answers to questions like these:
- What does Alzheimer's have in common with a forest fire and how can it be put out?
- How is the award-winning research that has led to the discovery of the glymphatic system a game-changer in brain health?
- In what ways do the gut, brain and digestive system work together? And what does this have to do with preventing Alzheimer's?
- What is the StillPoint technique and how can laypeople use it to prevent dementia?
- Based on his research, what is the likely cause of the amyloid tangles that are characteristic of Alzheimer's?
- What is type 3 diabetes and what role does it play in dementia?
- What hopeful development is he predicting he will happen in the next five years?
Praise for the Book
"Michael Morgan presents a compelling prescription for how to stay happy and whole as we age. He also offers a clear vision and a practical program for the treatment [and prevention] of Alzheimer's' and dementia. This book is incredibly valuable and timely." Marci Shimoff, New York Times bestselling author of Happy for No Reason
"This book could change the way we look at longevity and aging. It's how we should be looking at individual healthcare needs." Tami A. Goldstein, author of Coming Through the Fog
About Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan, LMT, CST-D, is a well-known instructor of CranioSacral Therapy, a touch-based therapy that releases restrictions in the body, resulting in relief from headaches, closed head injuries, childhood trauma, autism, cerebral palsy, concussion, Alzheimer's and dementia. He has taught the technique in North America, Canada, Russia, Mexico, Argentina, New Zealand, Australia, Iceland and other countries and has worked for the famed Upledger Institute in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., for nearly 20 years. He dedicated his book to his mentor, Dr. John Upledger.
Availability: Chicago, nationwide by arrangement and via telephone
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-book-by-michael-morgan-offers-a-prescription-for-preventing-alzheimers-in-10-minutes-a-day-300580059.html
SOURCE Michael Morgan