Doctor Book Publishing Advertises New Releases as Having 'World's Most Expensive New Title'
WASHINGTON, Aug. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ Doctor Book Publishing, an imprint of Deep Think Media, today published the world's most expensive new hardback book entitled Cosmetic Surgeon Marketing Motto: The Secret Recipe To Grow Referrals.
With a list price of $10,000, the 252-page hardback book (ISBN-13: 978-1-942065-00-5) is available now at this Barnes & Noble link:
Focused on helping elite cosmetic surgeons and plastic surgeons compete in the $12 billion cosmetic procedures market, this new book reveals The Secret Recipe To Grow Referrals and includes a $10,000 Consultation Certificate which entitles each buyer of the book to eight (8) one hour one-on-one consultation telephone calls with Amazon #1 bestselling co-authors Joseph Preston and Phillip Guye.
Phillip Guye and Joseph Preston are co-founders of DoctorBookPublishing.com, which provides their surgeon, physician, dentist and hospital clients with the highest level of patient acquisition success currently available in the marketplace.
"Referrals, also known as endorsed introductions, are like oxygen for any medical practice," said Phillip Guye, co-author of Cosmetic Surgeon Marketing Motto. "Increased competition for patients will leave many doctors no other option than to resort to bribes as a way to save their practices. Our methods offer a legal alternative by psychologically influencing and persuading people to the point where they feel consciously compelled and even subconsciously obligated to tell other people about your practice. It's like mind control and our book shows you step-by-step how to do it."
The $10,000 book reveals a technically legal, yet controversial Patient Getting System so you can:
- Position yourself as THE recognized Authority and Trusted Expert in your market so prospective patients believe every word you say (Page 58);
- Increase consultations and patient surgeries (Page 106);
- Grow patient-to-patient referrals (Page 118);
- Generate positive publicity to build your celebrity status (Page 123);
- Maximize referrals from other doctors and professionals with this super stealth strategy (Page 95);
- Obtain hassle-free testimonials and positive reviews from your patients (Page 121).
According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, more than $12 billion was spent on 11 million cosmetic surgical and nonsurgical procedures in the USA in 2013. In fact, more than $7 billion was spent on surgical cosmetic procedures and more than $5 billion was spent on nonsurgical procedures.
While the #1 nonsurgical procedure was Botulinum Toxin (3,766,148 procedures, up 15.6%), the top five surgical procedures in 2013 were:
- Liposuction (363,912 procedures, up 16.3%)
- Breast augmentation (313,327 procedures, down 5.2%)
- Eyelid surgery (161,389 procedures, up 5.4%)
- Tummy tuck (160,077 procedures, up 2.3%)
- Nose surgery (147,966 procedures, up 2.9%)
"Since 1997, there was nearly a 300% increase in the total number of cosmetic procedures performed in the USA," said Joseph Preston, co-author of Cosmetic Surgeon Marketing Motto. "Smart doctors embrace our subliminal marketing strategies to give them an immense edge over their competitors so they can boost referrals and grow their practices."