Town Stages Announces A 90-Minute Wedding Contest!
Town Stages announces a 90-Minute Wedding Contest! Win an all-inclusive wedding including the Ceremony, Photographer, Cake, Decor, and Honeymoon Night. Monday, January 28, 2019 from 12:00-1:30pm
Town Stages announces a 90-Minute Wedding Giveaway Contest in partnership with Haute Dokimazo. Submissions will be accepted through December 20, 2018 at midnight, and a winner will be announced on December 27, 2018. The Wedding will take place on Monday, January 28, 2019 from 12:00pm-1:30pm.
Town Stages is seeking an amazing love story worthy of winning a beautiful and unique wedding celebration! The winning couple will receive a COMPLETE 90-Minute wedding day experience for them and 10 special wedding guests. Town Stages and Haute Dokimazo will create a custom experience complete with all the bells and whistles, from an awe inspiring entrance to an exciting wedding send-off! Haute Dokimazo will even supply 100 extra wedding guests for your special day.
Prize includes venue, officiant, flowers, food and wedding cake, champagne toast, photographer, videographer, entertainment, decor, transportation to and from the wedding for the couple, and a honeymoon suite for one night.
"When Haute Dokimazo approached me about giving away a 90-minute wedding, I could not imagine a better way to celebrate love at Town Stages. Getting married is especially difficult, and expensive, in New York City and I can't wait to help one lucky couple celebrate their magical day." said Robin Sokoloff, executive director. "I built Town Stages to be a beacon for community, creativity, and collaboration... and that is what a perfect wedding should create. I'm so excited to meet the winners!"
HOW TO SUBMIT
1. Visit https://townstages.com/wedding-giveaway for all contest details, rules, and regulations.
2. Send your love story (one page maximum) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us all about why you think you should win this wedding!
3. Include five pictures of yourselves as a couple. On a favorite vacation, with your pets, wearing your favorite halloween costumes... Get creative, we want to get to know you! (Please keep it PG!)
4. Follow @townstages and @hautedokimazo on Instagram.
1. Couple arrives prepared for their special day (hair and makeup done, appropriately dressed, vows written).
2. Your 10 guests arrive and are seated in the front of the ceremony area.
3. The processional begins and the couple walks down the aisle.
4. Couple gets married in a non-denominational ceremony with a classy officiant, and exchanges their own personal vows.
5. Wedding pictures and portraits will be taken.
6. The newlyweds are introduced to the crowd.
7. Reception commences and the cake is cut.
8. "Let's Eat!" Toast by the Executive Director of Town Stages, Robin Sokoloff.
10. Dancing! (May include 1st dance, father/mother dance, etc)
11. Exciting Send Off! (Vehicle equipped with all the "Just Married" Cans, of course)!
12. Arrive at your honeymoon suite at a beautiful local hotel, also on us!
What is included:
· Venue: Town Stages, a classic and beautiful space featuring exposed brick, glittering chandeliers, floor to ceiling windows, and an art deco splash in the heart of TriBeCa.
· Decor: floral centerpieces, candles, color coordinated signage.
· Memories: Photographer, videographer, and digital photographs.
· Food + Drinks: alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, lunch, and wedding cake.
· Music and "DJ": You will be able to select all your special songs!
· 100 super-excited adult wedding guests.
· Wedding favors for all guests.
· Transportation to honeymoon suite.
· 1 night hotel stay on the night of your wedding in a beautiful hotel suite.
You must provide your own legal wedding license.
Disclaimer: Winning this 90-minute wedding includes a marketing and press waiver for all photographs, videos, press releases, tv releases (if any), reality show waivers (if any) for all attendees. Digital media will be used for marketing purposes by Town Stages, Haute Dokimazo, and all other partners for this 90-minute wedding giveaway experience.
Venue: Town Stages
Photographer: Patrick Macleod Photography
Caterer: Top Chef Contestant Chef Silvia Barban, Owner LaRina Restaurant in Brooklyn
Cake: Butterfly Bake Shop
Honeymoon Suite and Transportation: NYC GO!
Rentals: Bubble NYC
100 excited wedding guests provided by: Haute Dokimazo
NYC GO! Is the exclusive NYC partner of Town Stage's 90-Minute Wedding.
All final wedding decisions will be chosen by Town Stages and their partners.
Haute Dokimazo is an invitation-only, spontaneous think tank for 100 event industry professionals. This community-based unconference partners with event vendors and venues to showcase and highlight unique properties, while providing a collaborative, real-talk atmosphere unlike any other industry conference. The event is January 27-29, 2019, and the unconference day will be held at Town Stages on January 28. Haute Dokimazo targets corporate event professionals and brings in unique surprise-and-delight experiences that showcase the power of a collaborative relationship.
"Haute Dokimazo is all about creating unique ways for our attendees to connect with each other and with the co-hosts who help us make our spontaneous think tank possible," said Nicole Osibodu Director of Special Events + Partnerships, Haute Rock Creative. "We do things other conferences have never done before-like put together a 90-Minute wedding and provide our 100 attendees as the wedding guests!"
To showcase and highlight the venue, Town Stages is partnering with them to create this romantic, fun, mind-blowing pop-up wedding adventure for one lucky couple, to take place during the lunch hour of Haute Dokimazo.
About Town Stages
Town Stages (Robin Sokoloff, Executive Director) is a state-of-the-art cultural arts space, event venue, and cocktail bar in the heart of downtown Tribeca. With a stunning 10,000 square foot storefront facility, Town Stages blends convention-level facilities with captivating decor for 299 guests. Serving as New York's premier venue to celebrate, collaborate, and put on a show, Town Stages offers much needed meeting space and production resources for businesses, arts organizations, and families celebrating their very important day. Centrally located off all major NYC trains, Town Stages is available for corporate gatherings, fashion shows, film shoots, weddings, & beyond. Follow under @townstages and #itsyourtown.
For more information,visit https://townstages.com.
About Sokoloff Arts (501c3) at Town Stages
Sokoloff Arts (501c3) is a women-led cultural institution creating inspired space and cutting edge experiences atTown Stages. Helmed by a team of women from different backgrounds and multi-hyphenate artistic disciplines, Sokoloff Arts builds viable and safe places to congregate, strives to promote cross-cultural community activations, and blends the arts and business sectors to design sustainable solutions to social and financial inequalities in New York City and abroad. The organization assists young creators with mentorship, sponsorship, and fellowship by supporting ticketed performances and curated community programming in the performing arts, fine arts, and the advancement of social justice.
For more information, visit https://townstages.com/non-profit.