Stanley Jordan, Marc Cohn and More Coming Up at Daryl's House Club
Daryl's House Club has announced its upcoming performances in Pawling. Details below!
- Ronnie Baker Brooks, Chicago blues royalty who blends blues, rock and soul and is one today's best live performers. Oct 11 7pm $15, $25.
- Gratefully Yours: Grateful Dead Tribute. Oct 12 8pm $10, $15.
- Lindsey Webster, rich powerful vocals from this Woodstock based Soul/R&B artist. Oct 13 8pm $15, $25.
- Bluegrass Brunch: Damn Tall Buildings. Oct 14 12pm no cover.
- Stanley Jordan, Acclaimed jazz guitar virtuoso who takes listeners on a breathless journey into the unexpected. Oct 14 8pm $25, $35.
- Bluegrass Brunch: Grass Routes. Oct 15 12pm no cover.
- The Bruce Katz Band, Hammond B-3 based blues, roots and soul-jazz from Woodstock, NY. Oct 15 7pm $15, $20.
THE WEEK AFTER
- PigPen Theatre Co. plus David Luning, Veterans of Mumford & Sons Gentlemen of the Road Tour bring their unique brand of theatre, music, and film to Daryl's House. Oct 18 7pm $15, $20.
- Marc Cohn, Grammy winning singer/songwriter who combines the precision of a brilliant tunesmith with the passion of a great soul man and is best know for his hit - "Walking in Memphis." Oct 19 8pm $50, $75.
- Myles Mancuso, nationally recognized blues prodigy who fronts his own band, singing and playing guitar and keyboards. Oct 20 8pm $15, $20.
- Acoustic Brunch: Miss Leading The Blind. Oct 21 12pm no cover.
- Eight to the Bar, Connecticut blues, jazz, and swing band, with sax player Collin Tilton, original member of Van Morrison's band. Oct 21 8pm $15, $20.
- Bluegrass Brunch: Too Blue. Oct 22 12pm no cover.
- Son Little plus ALA.NI, a musical alchemist and conjurer who weaves blues, soul, gospel and rock and roll into his own unique vision of R&B. Oct 22 7pm $15, $20.
Daryl's House is located at 130 Route 22, Pawling, NY 12564. For more information, visit www.darylshouseclub.com or call (845) 289-0185.