Back To The Future The Musical

Princeton Returns
Broadway Legend
Posted: 1/31/14 at 12:58pm
I have to say I think this has real potential am looking forward to seeing what they do with it. My guess would be an opening at either the palladium or drury lane
Jonwo
Broadway Legend
Posted: 1/31/14 at 01:39pm
I'm curious how they pull it off, I like that its a hybrid of original songs and songs from the film, I imagine the biggest challenge is the Delorean but if they can do a helicopter in Miss Saigon, a flying car in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and a bus in Priscilla, I'm sure they do something about a time travelling Delorean,

I agree it'll need a big theatre, the Palladium would be great as would the Dominion.
songanddanceman2
Broadway Legend
Posted: 1/31/14 at 02:03pm
Known about this for awhile as a friend is involved with the show, hope it's good as I love this film.
Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Posted: 1/31/14 at 02:12pm
The movie bored me silly but I'll give any musical a try lol
THEATRE 2014: Seasons Greetings**** Suessical**** Stephen Ward* Meet Me In St Louis**** A Christmas Carol***** Kiss Me Kate**** Brent Barrett (cabaret)***** Shakespeare4Kidz Macbeth**** Jersey Boys**** Liz Callaway (cabaret)***** From Here To Eternity**** Putting It Together***** The Wit And Wimsy Of Alexander Bermange**** Kerrigan & Lowdermilk concert***** Fame**** Urinetown***** Finian's Rainbow**** Tom**** Songs In The Key Of Streisand***** Shona White (cabaret)***** Run, Fatboy, Run (concert)***** It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's Superman!***** Molly Wobbly***** Bouncers (Swansea Grand)**** Ushers**** The Beautiful Game***** Tom**** Wicked (WMC Cardiff)*****
Phantom of London
Broadway Legend
Posted: 1/31/14 at 07:17pm
Will be interesting, certainly got the appeal and score to pull people in, but who would this appeal to, it certainly doesn't appear to be a chick flick, perhaps might appeal to families, with parents being young when the film came out, so want to relive their childhood.
2014 Theatre: Billy Elliot***** Meet Me In St Louis*** American Psycho**** Tell Me On A Sunday**** Jeeves and Wooster: Perfect Nonsense* Stephen Ward**** Charlie and the Chocolate factory*** Dirty Dancing** Stephen Sondheim's Puttin It Together*** Candide*** The Lion King***** The Book of Mormon****** Les Miserable***** Stephen Ward**** The Weir**** Fortune's Fool*** Spamalot*** Superior Doughnuts**** Seven Brides For Seven Brothers**** (Orchard Theatre, Dartford) Finans Rainbow**** The Commitments** Boeing Boeing*** (Orchard Theatre, Dartford) The A-Z of Mrs P** Billy Elliot***** Wicked** Good People***** Urinetown***** Spamalot*** The Full Monty**** Other Desert Cities*** Ghosts*** Dirty Rotten Scoundrels***** It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's Superman*** Stephen Ward**** King Lear**** A Taste Of Honey** Blithe Spirit**** From Here To Eternity**** Spamalot*** Fiddler On The Roof** (Orchard Theatre, Dartford) Relative Values**** Fatal Attraction*** Matilda*****
Mr Roxy
Broadway Legend
Posted: 2/3/14 at 05:22am
I have not seen any of the movies so no idea what all the fuss is about.
Mary had a little lamb : The PC signature line.
songanddanceman2
Broadway Legend
Posted: 2/3/14 at 11:12am
Bob bob bob the movies are incredible
Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Posted: 2/3/14 at 04:50pm
sadm - not saying the movies are no good, just not my kind of thing. But maybe the musical version will change my opinion. I did not like the Ghost movie at all but absolutely love the musical.
THEATRE 2014: Seasons Greetings**** Suessical**** Stephen Ward* Meet Me In St Louis**** A Christmas Carol***** Kiss Me Kate**** Brent Barrett (cabaret)***** Shakespeare4Kidz Macbeth**** Jersey Boys**** Liz Callaway (cabaret)***** From Here To Eternity**** Putting It Together***** The Wit And Wimsy Of Alexander Bermange**** Kerrigan & Lowdermilk concert***** Fame**** Urinetown***** Finian's Rainbow**** Tom**** Songs In The Key Of Streisand***** Shona White (cabaret)***** Run, Fatboy, Run (concert)***** It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's Superman!***** Molly Wobbly***** Bouncers (Swansea Grand)**** Ushers**** The Beautiful Game***** Tom**** Wicked (WMC Cardiff)*****

Message Board

Rock You out by May? 39 Posts
2015 Olivier Awards 23 Posts

BWW BLOGS