- Franklin School's Ballet Conservatory to Perform with Metrowest Symphony, 3/9 (Feb 24, 2014)
- FPAC Opens THE NUTCRACKER Today (Dec 14, 2013)
- Photo Flash: In Rehearsal with FPAC's THE NUTCRACKER (Dec 10, 2013)
- FPAC Announces Full Cast of THE NUTCRACKER, Opening Dec 14 (Nov 4, 2013)
- Franklin Performing Arts Company Presents THE NUTCRACKER, 12/8 & 9 (Dec 7, 2012)
- Franklin Performing Arts Company Announces Cast for THE NUTCRACKER, 12/8-9 (Oct 9, 2012)
BWW TV Exclusive: CHEWING THE SCENERY- Randy Gets a Spooky Halloween Phone Call!BWW TV: On the Red Carpet for THE REAL THING with Rosie O'Donnell, Peter Gallagher & More!But, Wait! What? Halloween Edition: BroadwayWorld's Sally Henry Counts Down Top-10 Scariest Movie MusicalsVIDEO: Idina Menzel Talks New Holiday Album, Return to Broadway & MoreVIDEO: PAN-Demonium! Allison Williams, Sandy Duncan & Cathy Rigby Talk PETER PAN on 'Today'VIDEO: Jake Gyllenhaal Plays Water Wars; Talks Broadway's CONSTELLATIONS on 'Tonight'VIDEO: Alan Cumming Talks Return to CABARET, New Book, 'Good Wife' & More on LARRY KING NOWBWW TV: Chatting with Sting and the Cast of THE LAST SHIP on Opening Night!BWW TV Exclusive: In the Recording Studio for Joe Kinosian and Kellen Blair's THE MORE THINGS CHANGE- 'More to Me'VIDEO: Ian McKellen Makes Guest Appearance in George Ezra's 'Listen to The Man' Music VideoBWW TV Exclusive: Watch New Trailer for DISGRACED on Broadway!STAGE TUBE: THE BAND WAGON's Brian Stokes Mitchell, Tracey Ullman & More Reveal Worst Onstage DisastersVIDEO: Tom Hanks LUCKY GUY Cabbie Surprises NBC's 'Today' ShowSTAGE TUBE: Iain Gives HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH a Double Thumbs Up!VIDEO: Josh Gad Sings to JIMMY KIMMEL 'Do You Want to Be a Snowman' for Halloween?
THE REAL THING Opens Tonight on Broadway
VIDEO: Daniel Radcliffe Raps Blackalicious' 'Alphabet Aerobics' on TONIGHT!
Andrew Keenan-Bolger, Lindsay Mendez & More to Star in Sondheim's SATURDAY NIGHT as Part of Musicals In Mufti Series
VIDEO: Josh Gad Sings to JIMMY KIMMEL 'Do You Want to Be a Snowman' for Halloween?