TLC's SISTER WIVES Returns with All-New Episodes, 12/29
TLC's popular series Sister Wives returns Sunday, December 29 at 9 PM (ET/PT) with eight all new episodes following America's favorite polygamist family as they navigate the ups and downs of living an openly plural marriage.
After months of preparation, the Brown family has finally moved into their new homes on the cul-de-sac. Kody and the Sister Wives - Meri, Janelle, Christine and Robyn - decide to throw a giant event to honor the eternal commitment Kody has made to each of his four wives and to celebrate their huge family being back together.
But not all is as perfect as it seems; some of Kody's marriages are still strained and the wives admit that they are not all as close to each other as they want to be. Combine that with Meri being distraught at the prospect of her only child moving away to college, and the Browns find themselves strained almost to the breaking point. A death in the family threatens to derail the giant commitment celebration, as the Brown's try to pull it together for one of the most important days of their lives.
MEET THE BROWN FAMILY
- Kody: 45-years old, father of 17 children, husband to four women - Meri in April 1990, Janelle in January 1993, Christine in March 1994, and Robyn in May 2010.
- Meri (first wife): 42-years old, married 23-years and has one daughter named Mariah, 18.
- Janelle (second wife): 44-years old, married 20-years and has six children - Logan, 19; Madison, 18; Hunter, 16; Garrison, 15; Gabriel, 12 and Savanah, 9.
- Christine (third wife): 41-years old, married 19-years and has six children - Aspyn, 18; Mykelti, 17; Paedon, 15; Gwendlyn, 12; Ysabel,10 and Truely, 3-years old.
- Robyn (fourth wife): 35-years old, married three years and has three children from her last marriage - Dayton, 13; Aurora, 11 and Breanna, 9, and one child by Kody - Solomon, 2.
More On: Sister Wives,