Renowned 'Mentalist to the Stars' Sidney Friedman Releases 2014 Predictions
Bedbugs in Boston? Calamity in Cleveland? Pillow fight in Peoria? Want to know what 2014 has in store? Futurist and "mentalist to the stars" (CHICAGOTRIBUNEandFORBES) Sidney Friedman has a 15-year track record of accurate prognostication perhaps unmatched by any other (72% documented accuracy). Sidney now releases his predictions for 2014. More info atwww.SidneyFriedman.com
As seen on numerous TV shows, i.e. The View and the TODAY SHOW, known for his shows and seminars on extra-sensory mind power, and for his best-selling bookYOUR MIND KNOWS MORE THAN YOU DO,mentalist and futurist SidneyFriedman (aka Sidney Seer) has shown a particular knack for seeing future events, including the 2011 east coast earthquake, Obama winning the last two elections, the 2012 floods inNew York City, numerous Oscar predictions, and the exact trend of the Dow Jones in 4 of the last 5 years.
Nonetheless, ironically, Friedman states:"Most of the future is not predictable. That is as it should be. No one knows PRECISELY what will be. But once in a while the curtain parts revealing a glimpse of tomorrow's theater. I attempt to interpret what these impressions mean sometimes successfully, sometimes not. Always though, my intention is for fun and curiosity."
Here are some of Friedman's predictions for 2014:
1)Edward Snowdenwill return tothe United Statesand will NOT face trial.
2)Pope Francisannounces plans for a visit toNorth America.Chicagowill be one of the destinations. (And although it's been revealed the Pope will visit theMiddle Eastfor two days, the trip actually will extend to four days.)
3) A Fusion of resources, a major collaboration betweenChinaandthe United Statesis announced. It most likely will regard energy and assistance for developing countries.
4) A majorpipeline, not for oil, but for water is announced.
5) The feel-good network will feel even "gooder." Following several ratings-challenged years,Oprah Winfrey'sOWN network will see its ratings and revenues soar this year.
6) Unlike most celebs, who keep their weddings closed and private,Kanye and Kim'swedding will be televised live. Some of the revenue will go to charity.
7)Garlicis in the news.
8) Strange, eerie, rumbling sounds are heard in the Midwest of the United States.
10) Most improbably, the2014 electionsseeTexas turning blue.
11)Snowfalls in southernFlorida.
12) A major delay occurs in the Oscar telecast.
13) TheChicago Cubswill make it to the World Series. But I predict this every year, and will continue to predict it until it happens.
The full range of predictions onOSCARS, economy and celebritiesare at: www.SidneyFriedman.com
Sidney'sgoal is to do predicting the right way, with honesty, with integrity, with care, and with fun and intrigue .Learn more at:www.SidneyFriedman.com
Read more news from Sidney Friedman.
SOURCE Sidney Friedman
More On: The View, Fusion,