Fans to Choose UNDERCOVER BOSS' Primetime Marathon Lineup; Voting Now Open
UNDERCOVER BOSS, CBS
For the first time, fans will have the opportunity to vote for the three UNDERCOVER BOSS episodes to air in the hit series' first-ever primetime marathon on Friday, Dec. 28 (8:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. The "You're the Boss" voting will take place at http://www.cbs.com/shows/undercover_boss/vote from Thursday, Dec. 13 through Tuesday, Dec. 18 at 3:00 PM, ET/Noon, PT. The three episodes with the highest number of votes will be revealed at the end of the voting period on CBS.com and the UNDERCOVER BOSS Twitter and Facebook pages.
The episode options are:
- "Roto-Rooter" (Season One – Originally broadcast 4/4/2010)
- "Great Wolf Resorts" (Season Two – Originally broadcast 10/3/2010)
- "Frontier Airlines" (Season Two – Originally broadcast 10/17/2010)
- "Subway" (Season Two – Originally broadcast 11/21/2010)
- "MGM Grand" (Season Two – Originally broadcast 3/20/2011)
- "Kendall-Jackson Wine Estates" (Season Three – Originally broadcast 1/29/2012)
- "American Seafoods" (Season Three – Originally broadcast 2/24/2012)
- "Popeyes" (Season Three – Originally broadcast 3/2/2012)
- "Budget Blinds" (Season Three – Originally broadcast 4/13/2012)
- "FASTSIGNS" (Season Three – Originally broadcast 5/4/2012)
UNDERCOVER BOSS earned an Emmy Award for Outstanding Reality Program in 2012. Each week, the series follows a different executive as they leave the comfort of their corner office for an undercover mission to examine the inner workings of their companies. While working alongside their employees, they see the effects their decisions have on others, where the problems lie within their organizations and get an up-close look at both the good and the bad while discovering and rewarding the unsung heroes who make their companies run.
UNDERCOVER BOSS is produced by Studio Lambert, Ltd. Stephen Lambert, Eli Holzman and Chris Carlson are executive producers.