CMT Reveals New Cast of REDNECK ISLAND, Debuting 11/10
|Rob Riggle to Host CMT'S ULTIMATE KICKOFF PARTY, 1/9|
January 05, 2015
|Steve Austin Returns for New Season of CMT's BROKEN SKULL CHALLENGE, 1/4|
December 19, 2014
|CMT Premieres PARTY DOWN SOUTH: CHRISTMAS HANGOVER Tonight|
December 18, 2014
|CMT to Premiere PARTY DOWN SOUTH: CHRISTMAS HANGOVER, 12/18|
December 12, 2014
|More: REDNECK ISLAND, CMT, Reality TV|
Returning for his second season as host of REDNECK ISLAND, wrestling hall of famer Steve Austin will take 14 new red, white and blue-collared Americans out of their element, and far away from cold beer, for the next round of CMT's ultimate redneck-style competition series, which debuts Saturday, November 10 at 9:00-10:00 p.m. ET/PT. In the first episode, the competition turns serious quickly as contestants discover their first challenge is a game of human cornhole. Throughout the 10-episode season, the group must overcome tough mental and physical challenges to prove they are the reddest of them all and win $100,000.
Fans can join in the fun as Steve Austin tweets live during the November 10 premiere via @steveaustinBSR using hashtag #RedneckIsland beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET. In addition, visit CMT's REDNECK ISLAND Facebook page for exclusive apps including postcards from the island. Fans can upload a photo of themselves with Steve and the cast, and one fan-submitted postcard will be featured each week on the premiere of REDNECK ISLAND. Additionally, fans can find out if they are red enough to survive with the official Facebook quiz.
The REDNECK ISLAND season two contestants include:
· Justin Campbell (Ragland, Ala.) - A 26-year-old laborer from Alabama, he loves jug fishing and has dreams of becoming a chicken farmer.
· Joe Durdaller (Burke, Tex.) - This 23-year-old Texan, who finally realized "anything is more fun with whiskey and women," played semi-pro football before his current gig as a casino bartender.
· Nick Honea (Albertville, Ala.) - A student who, at 26 years old, enjoys the finer things in life: chasing women, drinking beer, hunting and junkin'.
· Wade Jones (Our Town, Ala.) - Everyone's favorite country store manager, this 40-year-old redneck loves singing his heart out at karaoke and is proud of his redneck car collection.
· Kyle Medina (White House, Tenn.) - This height-loving high school wrestling coach spends his spare time mudding, hunting and getting crazy after a few beers.
· Darren Sweet (Hiddenite, N.C.) - A tree trimmer from the Carolinas, he's taught himself to fix just about anything and owns more than 20 guns.
· William Worley (Gloucester, Va.) - This 47-year-old software engineer has big plans for fun if he wins the money, including buying a tractor, a crab boat and pots for a huge redneck party.
· Angela Croke (Josephine, Tex.) - As a stay-at-home-mom, this 34-year-old Texan loves spending time with her two kids, and her third child: her lifted diesel truck.
· Heather Maier (Louisville, Ky.) - Proud owner of one of the loudest burps in Kentucky, this 24-year-old supportive living assistant could show everyone a thing or two about jello wrestling.
· Lisa McCreless (Pinson, Ala.) - A manager at a loan company, this 32-year-old redneck worked in a meat packing factory at age 14 and loves shooting pistols.
· Kelly Moss (Oakfield, Tenn.) - Sports a tattoo of her favorite gun on her back and has worked on a pig farm. This 29 year old is a member of the Army National Guard and works at a steakhouse restaurant.
· Donna Stickley (Lake Wales, Fla.) - This 25-year-old, hog-hunting hair stylist is not afraid to get down and dirty, she once won a "dirty girl" competition at a mud fest.
· Eliza Bentley Weber (Memphis, Tenn.) - A sports bar and outdoor gear shop employee, this 33-year-old deer-hunting enthusiast traces her redneck roots to growing up living a "country club" redneck lifestyle.
· Shawna Willson (Lakeland, Fla.) - Hailing from the Sunshine State, this 26-year-old stay-at-home-mom can proudly kill and clean a chicken in less than 10 minutes.
MEET THE CAST OF REDNECK ISLAND:
MEET THE REJECTS THAT DIDN'T MAKE IT TO THE ISLAND:
REDNECK ISLAND 2 is executive produced by Cris Abrego and Matt Westmore from 51 Minds Entertainment and Clay Newbill from 310 Entertainment, along with Steve Austin from Broken Skull Ranch Productions. Jayson Dinsmore and Melanie Moreau serve as executive producers for CMT.
CMT, a unit of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB), is the leading television and digital authority on country music and entertainment, reaching more than 92 million homes in the U.S. CMT and its website, CMT.com, offer an unparalleled mix of music, news, live concerts and series and is the top resource for country music on demand. The network's digital platforms include the 24-hour music channel, CMT Pure Country, CMT Mobile and CMT VOD.