Bravo's Angelo Sosa & More Set for Celebrity Cruises TOP CHEF AT SEA
Thirteen former chef'testants of Bravo's Emmy Award-winning series "Top Chef" will set sail on four exclusive Celebrity Cruises vacations beginning in July 2014 as part of the "Top Chef at Sea" experience. The Celebrity Cruises and Bravo partnership gives fans the opportunity to vacation with their favorite "Top Chef" alums and experience their dishes, including complimentary cooking demonstrations, interactive Quickfire Challenges and other activities. For a more exclusive experience, guests can choose to enjoy private cooking classes and events hosted by the chef'testants.
- Spike Mendelsohn: Top Chef Chicago and Top Chef All-Stars contestant; Co-owner and Chef at Bearnaise, We, The Pizza and Good Stuff Eatery in Washington, D.C.
- Ash Fulk: Top Chef Las Vegas contestant; Chef de Cuisine at Hill Country Barbecue Market in Brooklyn
- Angelo Sosa: Top Chef D.C. and Top Chef All-Stars contestant; Chef and Owner of Aejo in NYC and Poppy Den in Las Vegas
- Paul Qui: Top Chef Texas winner; Chef/Owner of Qui and East Side King in Austin
- Tiffani Faison: Top Chef Season 1 runner-up and Top Chef All-Stars contestant; Chef/Owner of Sweet Cheeks Q in Boston
- Brooke Williamson: Top Chef Seattle runner-up; Co-Executive Chef and Co-Owner of Hudson House, The Tripel and Playa Provisions in California
- Nina Compton: Top Chef New Orleans runner-up and Fan Favorite winner; Chef de Cuisine for Scarpetta Miami at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach hotel
On September 19, vacationers can set their sights on the most romantic cities in Europe on the 'France & Iberian Discovery Cruise.' Guests can wine and dine in modern luxury style for 12 nights onboard Celebrity Infinity with chefs including:
- Chris Crary: Top Chef Texas contestant and Fan Favorite winner
- Kristen Kish: Top Chef Seattle winner
*Additional chef to be added