eBook Version of SECRETS TO WRITING A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS PLAN is Now Available
Hal Shelton, author of "Secrets to Writing a Successful Business Plan: A Pro Shares A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating a Plan That Gets Results" - www.secretsofbusinessplans.com - has released an ebook to help more small business owners avoid costly mistakes and start on the right path to achieve their goals. Through this electronic version, Hal makes sure the tips, hints and techniques that help create a winning business plan are at the fingertips of any small business owner. The ebook can be found at http://amzn.to/1bHlbzS.
Not only is the ebook more affordable for business owners who know every penny counts, but Hal knows that resources available on mobile technologies are crucial to successful entrepreneurs always on the go. The ebook "The Secrets to Writing a Successful Business Plan" is for anyone planning to start a business, grow an existing business or start a nonprofit. In this book, the reader will
- Discover why a business plan is necessary and identify the best style for the user
- Receive step-by-step guidance for creating each section of the business plan
- Write the plan as the reader progresses using worksheets in every chapter www.score.org/secrets_business_plan
- Get proven strategies for obtaining bank loans and attracting investors
- Spend less time writing the plan and more time setting up the business
- Learn how to create a business plan for a nonprofit
"Finally-a book about writing a business plan that won't put you to sleep with vague theories. This guide is exceptional because it is all inclusive without being overwhelming," says Greg Warner, Founder and President/CEO of MarketSmart. "Sitting down to write a plan is really hard work. It's easy to get distracted or to simply give up. But every successful businessperson knows if you fail to plan, you are planning to fail. Hal's guide is not only well-written, but it's also practical and easy to use. "