Top Reads: Michael Connelly's THE GODS OF GUILT Tops New York Times' Fiction List, Week Ending 12/22
Since there's no end-all-be-all 'best seller' list, BWW Books has rounded up both The New York Times' top sellers as well as Amazon's - providing you with your one-stop look at this week's top reads!
Michael Connelly's THE GODS OF GUILT topped the New York Times' fiction list for the week ending Dec. 22, with Tom Clany and Mark Greaney's COMMAND AUTHORITY in second, and John Grisham's follow-up to A TIME TO KILL, SYCARMORE ROW, in third.
Charles Krauthammer's THINGS THAT MATTER once again claimed the top spot on the non-fiction list, with Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard's KILLING JESUS in second, and Malcolm Gladwell's DAVID AND GOLIATH taking third.
On the Amazon side, Rob Elliott's LAUGH-OUT-LOUD JOKES FOR KIDS and KNOCK-KNOCK JOKES FOR KIDS taking the first two spots, and Krauthammer's THINGS THAT MATTER rounding out the top three.
The New York Times Best Sellers
Combined Print & E-Book Fiction
1) THE GODS OF GUILT - Michael Connelly
2) COMMAND AUTHORITY - Tom Clancy with Mark Greaney
3) SYCAMORE ROW - John Grisham
4) THE GOLDFINCH - Donna Tartt
5) TAKEDOWN TWENTY - Janet Evanovich
6) CROSS MY HEART - James Patterson
7) KING AND MAXWELL - David Baldacci
8) GABRIEL'S REDEMPTION - Sylvain Reynard
9) DOCTOR SLEEP - Stephen King
10) TAKE ME - J. Kenner