What happened to Ruthie Ann Miles?

Bettyboy72
Broadway Legend
Posted: 8/16/14 at 04:54pm
Saw Here Lies Love yesterday and Ruthie was still out. The staff was vague when I asked about her. The standby was great. However my only complaint is that she is a waif which works for young Imelda but she is just a slip of a thing and swims in those costumes. No curves like the real Imelda. I had to suspend my disbelief for older Imelda. Anyone know how Ruthie is?
"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello
Sutton Ross
Broadway Legend
Posted: 8/16/14 at 05:00pm
She never fully recovered from an injury, so she's still out while it heals.
Four Simple Rules for Attending the Theater 1. This is a nice night out. Dress accordingly. Like, no sweatpants. 2. When you enter the theater, turn off your phone. All issues with phones will be avoided this way, & you won't be verbally accosted by the cast, crew, & other patrons. 3. I did not pay dollas to hear you talk or sing. I paid dollas to see & hear gorgeous men like Norm Lewis, Ramin Karimloo & Joshua Henry. 4. Unless you have medical issues, don't eat. The wrappers are loud, & your disgusting munching is even louder. You aren't at the movies or a barn dance, baby.
Brick
Broadway Legend
Posted: 8/16/14 at 06:05pm
I wondered myself when I saw it recently. Understudy is talented, but I agree not physically suited to the second half of the show.