Phantom house manager

Marway44
Featured Actor
Phantom house manager
Posted: 6/19/14 at 07:30am
Hi all,

Can anyone please either let me know who the current house manager is or check their recent playbill for the name? I know Peter is gone, but was wondering who took over.

Thanks!
Marway44
Featured Actor
Phantom house manager
Posted: 6/23/14 at 12:38pm
Just wondering if anyone checked their recent playbill and had an answer for me.

Thanks!
broadwayboy972
Swing
Phantom house manager
Posted: 6/23/14 at 06:54pm
I just checked and the current house manager is Hugh Barnett
Marway44
Featured Actor
Phantom house manager
Posted: 6/25/14 at 06:19am
Thank you broadwayboy972. I am only a "Featured actor" so my replies are limited if you know what I mean.
GavestonPS
Broadway Legend
Phantom house manager
Posted: 6/26/14 at 08:03am
Honestly, Marway, I would have responded if I had known. I think very few posters here actually snub others because of "status" level.

On the other hand, those who post a lot tend to encounter one another often and come to look for each other's posts.
Phillytheatreguy10
Leading Actor
Phantom house manager
Posted: 6/26/14 at 11:15am
Where's the Majestic Stage Door? What street, location?
FishermanBob
Broadway Legend
Phantom house manager
Posted: 6/26/14 at 12:37pm
"Thank you broadwayboy972. I am only a "Featured actor" so my replies are limited if you know what I mean."

Marway, "only" being a featured actor didn't stop you from getting a lot of replies to your question about Studio 54 seating and you even thanked people for all their input. I don't really believe very many, if any here use that as a criteria as to whether they will try to answer a question. I think in general, questions that ask for people's experiences, judgment and opinions tend to get a lot more replies and discussion than questions like this one where you are asking for a very specific piece of information about an older show many on here might not have seen lately. The quickest way to get your question answered would have been to just call the theater directly. I assume you tried that. Were they not willing to give you the house manager's name?
little_sally
Broadway Legend
Phantom house manager
Posted: 6/26/14 at 12:56pm
I'm bumping this because I too would like to know where the stage door is. If I am correct, it's big one on 45th that's also used by the Golden and the Schoenfeld, right?
A little swash, a bit of buckle - you'll love it more than bread.
neonlightsxo
Broadway Star
Phantom house manager
Posted: 6/26/14 at 01:05pm
^ Yep, the Golden, Majestic and the Jacobs share a stage door on 45th.
little_sally
Broadway Legend
Phantom house manager
Posted: 6/26/14 at 01:31pm
Thank you, neonlights!
AEA AGMA SM
Broadway Legend
Phantom house manager
Posted: 6/26/14 at 01:33pm
Though last time I saw the show (which was about a year ago) the cast was exiting primarily through the house once the audience had cleared and directly onto 44th in front of the theatre.
Did you know that every day Mexican gays cross our borders and unplug our brain-dead ladies?
little_sally
Broadway Legend
Phantom house manager
Posted: 6/26/14 at 01:34pm
^^ That's what I thought too. I haven't done the stage door thing for a long time but I'm taking my mother to the show and she wants to meet Norm Lewis.
Blockhead24
Broadway Legend
Phantom house manager
Posted: 6/26/14 at 01:46pm
Both times I've seen Norm he has come out through the stage door on 45th
*formerly obsessedjb*

"Make up your mind you want clarity, take what you know and then make it make sense"-N2N
little_sally
Broadway Legend
Phantom house manager
Posted: 6/26/14 at 01:52pm
Thank you, Blockhead24. I appreciate the info!