Do you think there will be discount codes for WAITING FOR GODOT/ NO MAN'S LAND?

Lucy Harbin
Understudy
Wondered if anybody has a sense of how strongly they're selling
WiCkEDrOcKS
Broadway Legend
There already are. I got a flyer in the mail last week, but I threw it out. There are definitely codes floating around though.
Current Avatar: Tony-winner Idina Menzel, delivering a sucker-punch of an 11:00 number, "Always Starting Over," in IF/THEN.
Luv2goToShows
Broadway Star
2 codes: WFGNMLD1 for buying one play $95/$67.50 and WFGNML2 if you are buying both $82/$62.50 use code @ Broadwayoffers.com
Lucy Harbin
Understudy
Thanks so much! Don't know why these hadn't made it to BroadwayBox yet.
Sutton Ross
Broadway Legend
It's selling really well. With that cast, I would assume it was going to. I got tickets today for Oct 30th and there were only 5 seats left.
Four Simple Rules for Attending the Theater 1. This is a nice night out. Dress accordingly. Like, no sweatpants. 2. When you enter the theater, turn off your phone. All issues with phones will be avoided this way, & you won't be verbally accosted by the cast, crew, & other patrons. 3. I did not pay dollas to hear you talk or sing. I paid dollas to see & hear gorgeous men like Norm Lewis, Ramin Karimloo & Joshua Henry. 4. Unless you have medical issues, don't eat. The wrappers are loud, & your disgusting munching is even louder. You aren't at the movies or a barn dance, baby.