Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars Cast Revealed

beautywickedlover
Broadway Legend
Pamela Anderson (season 10, eliminated round 7)
Emmitt Smith (season 3, winner)
Kelly Monaco (season 1, winner)
Shawn Johnson (season 8, winner)
Melissa Rycroft (season 8, third place)
Joey Fatone (season 4, second place)
Drew Lachey (season 2, winner)
Bristol Palin (season 11, third place)
Kirstie Alley (season 12, second place)
Helio Castroneves (season 5, winner)
Gilles Marini (season 8, second place)
Apolo Ohno (season 4, winner)

In addition, viewers will choose the 13th dancer out of a pool of three: Kyle Massey, Sabrina Bryan, and Carson Kressley.

I'm so sick of Bristol Palin! She needs to disappear!

'Dancing with the Stars': Bristol Palin, Kirstie Alley return for all-star edition
Updated On: 8/23/12 at 01:37 PM
jakebloke
Broadway Star
YAWN!!!!
supportivemom
Broadway Legend
Yay! No Khate Gosselin! Bristol is the worst dancer on this list and hopefully she will get cut first! Makes me mad that she's getting six figures just for participating. The whole Palin family has turned into such reality show whores! Todd is going to be on the new celebrity boot camp show. Geesh!
artscallion
Broadway Legend
Is it bad that I only know who 5 of those 15 people are?
Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.
beautywickedlover
Broadway Legend
Bristol Palin's new reality show was a flop. ABC honestly believes that she's going to bring in ratings. The Palins are no longer relevant.
Mister Matt
Broadway Legend
Though I abandoned the show years ago, I'm glad to see Kelly Monaco listed as a winner. That stupid post-season dance-off John O'Hurley demanded was just gross and embarrassing. At least nobody accused him of having any class or dignity.
"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian
tazber
Broadway Legend
WHY WON'T BRISTOL JUST DISAPPEAR ALREADY?!?!
....but the world goes 'round
doodlenyc
Broadway Legend
Agreed Mister Matt!! I hated that John Hurley, and poor Kelly was made fun of the whole season, then ended up getting better and better. He was just a puffed up baffoon!

Ugh...I bet Palin stays for awhile. She's going to be the fundies favorite and that may be all that still watch this crapfest.

Them and my husband!
"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

"Anyways" is not a word. Using it makes you seem stupid.
beautywickedlover
Broadway Legend
It's also very surprising that Pamela Anderson is the only non-finalist so far. There are many women who never made it to the final three that were better than her.

"Though I abandoned the show years ago, I'm glad to see Kelly Monaco listed as a winner."

Actually Matt, I remember on the Dance-Off that Tom Bergeron said that she and Alec Mazo were still champions of season 1 despite losing the Dance-Off.

Updated On: 10/10/12 at 02:39 PM
Marianne2
Broadway Legend
Well, if Carson Kressley or Sabrina Bryan get voted in, there are 2 more potentials who did not make it to the finals. I love Carson, but I sort of hope Sabrina gets in because I did want her in the finals during her season.

Yeah, I hope Bristol gets eliminated first or second if she is still as bad as she was during her season. I think she's doing it because her show on Lifetime is flunking.
"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates
luvtheEmcee
Broadway Legend
I hope that next time Bristol Palin complains about being in the spotlight, someone smacks her.
A work of art is an invitation to love.
ChanceEncounter
Stand-by
I hope Bristol Palin falls and breaks her new chin implant. And then as she's crying I hope her son runs up and calls her a "fa**ot" and then pees on her.
Mister Matt
Broadway Legend
Actually Matt, I remember on the dance-off that Tom Bergeron said that she and Alec Mazo were still champions of season 1 despite losing the dance-off.

Oh, I remember that, too. But O'Hurley and the media completely disregarded it.
"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian
beautywickedlover
Broadway Legend
If I were to vote on who should return I would have to choose between Kyle Massey and Sabrina Bryan. I really enjoyed both of them and they both have a shot at winning. I didn't see Carson dance because his season was 'Dancing with the MEDIA FREAKS', a season filled with people who were known for their stories in the tabloids and received way too much attention in the press. I only saw bits of that show online at the very end.

ABC even admitted that the season had a weak cast.

ABC admits 'weaker' casting for 'Dancing' last season
Updated On: 7/27/12 at 05:43 PM
bwayphreak234
Broadway Legend
Bristol?!?! WHY!?!? One season was one too many for her. And a "teenage pregnancy prevention advocate" does NOT qualify as a star in my book.
"Heck anyone with a ticket stub is qualified to have an opinion." - Dramamama
blueroses
Broadway Legend
When will that miserable twat Bristol just go away? She's a spoiled, uninteresting bore. I wish people would stop trying to make her "happen."
blueroses
Broadway Legend
But yay Kelly, Joey, Apolo and Gilles!
Luscious
Broadway Legend
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
"One Man's Turd is Another Man's Treasure" Blocked: suestorm, Liza's Headband
jv92
Broadway Legend
"I hope Bristol Palin falls and breaks her new chin implant. And then as she's crying I hope her son runs up and calls her a "fa**ot" and then pees on her."

That would be a dream realized.

beautywickedlover
Broadway Legend
In case no one already heard, Joey Lawrence was asked to come back but he turned down the invitation.

Joey Lawrence: Why I Turned Down Dancing with the Stars
sally1112
Broadway Legend
I really don't know who most of those people are.
beautywickedlover
Broadway Legend
Pairings have been announced.

Here they are:

PARTNERED IN THE PAST:

Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke (season 3)
Joey Fatone and Kym Johnson (season 4)
Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani (season eight)
Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas (season 11)
Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy (pictured, season 12)

NEW PAIRINGS:

Kelly Monaco (season 1) and Valentin Chmerkovskiy
Drew Lachey (season 2) and Anna Trebunskaya
Apolo Anton Ohno (season 4) and Karina Smirnoff
Helio Castroneves (season 5) and Chelsie Hightower
Gilles Marini (season eight) and Peta Murgatroyd
Shawn Johnson (season eight) and Derek Hough
Pamela Anderson (season 10) and Tristan MacManus

'Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars' pairs announced! They are....
Updated On: 8/13/12 at 11:10 AM
millie_dillmount
Broadway Legend
Jakebloke, my thoughts exactly.
"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611
PitPro2004
Broadway Star
I am now firmly convinced that ABC is behind Palin being on this show. Conservative Disney must have insisted on it. With the election coming up this fall, she's going to be the constant rally point/cheerleader to get conservatives to the polls when they know they have two bungling airheads leading their party.

Once again a perfect reason to watch Pawn Stars on Monday nights!!
"Sticks and stones, sister. Here, have a Valium!"
madbrian
Broadway Legend
'Conservative Disney'???
"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson
ucjrdude902
Broadway Legend
Yeah I wouldn't call Disney conservative…in the least bit. Their second most known icon is a fairy after all.

Page: