Lindsay Lohan To Play Elizabeth Taylor?

random person 112
Broadway Star
Lifetime Bettyboy, i would say how high profile it is depends on how much Lifetime/ the media pump it up. I could see it becoming high profile.
wexy
Broadway Legend
Breaking news on the Post website says that she was hospitalized after a car crash.
'Take me out tonight where's there's music and there's people and they're young and alive.'
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
Whoa. She smashed into an 18 wheeler.
"I think Glee is way too sharp, smart, witty, clever and emotionally confronting for the masses." - Dave19 - "What's next? Snow Black and the 7 Swaggers? Shasquirta and the Beast? 101 Weavematians? Willis in Ghettoland?" - Dave19, in reference to the new ANNIE remake.
SNAFU
Broadway Legend
Wonder what he blood alcohol content was? Somewhere producers are having a head-deak moment!
Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!
MrMidwest
Broadway Legend
Ruh-Rohan.
"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter
mominator
Broadway Legend
One wonders who she will try to blame for this one.
"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen." Conan O'Brien
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend

Whoops

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
MrMidwest
Broadway Legend

It looks less severe from this angle.
"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter
beautywickedlover
Broadway Legend
Her injuries are apparently not serious and she's doing fine.

Lindsay Lohan Hospitalized After Car Crash
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Wanna bet Larry Fortensky was driving the truck?
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
Playbilly
Broadway Legend
Poor Lindsey. She was just doing Method acting. Unfortunately, it was Jayne Mansfield who had the accident, LindLo.
"Through The Sacrifice You Made, We Can't Believe The Price You Paid..For Love!"
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Holy crap...

The local news just reported BREAKING NEWS: LINDSAY LOHAN FOUND UNCONSCIOUS RITZ CARLTON HOTEL

She's on her way to the hospital now
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
And I heard that they found a water bottle full of booze in the car wreck last week.
http://www.smmirror.com/articles/News/Lindsay-Lohan-Found-Unconscious-In-Marina-del-Rey-Hotel/34849
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Bluemoon
Broadway Legend
I hope the producers have this film well insured.
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
I guess they determined nothing was wrong with her and she's okay.
Link
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
This reminds me of Robert Downey Jr. around 15 years ago. He managed to clean up his act and is better than ever. Hopefully Lohan can follow in his footsteps. But why anyone (even Lifetime) would take a risk with someone like her is beyond me.
"I think Glee is way too sharp, smart, witty, clever and emotionally confronting for the masses." - Dave19 - "What's next? Snow Black and the 7 Swaggers? Shasquirta and the Beast? 101 Weavematians? Willis in Ghettoland?" - Dave19, in reference to the new ANNIE remake.
supportivemom
Broadway Legend
I love RDJ and I was so glad when he cleaned up his act! Same thing for Drew Barrymore. Maybe she can get the people who helped them to help her.
beautywickedlover
Broadway Legend

Page: