Comscore

Bring It On Rush/Lotto

hermionejuliet Profile Photo
hermionejuliet
Broadway Legend
Bring It On Rush/Lotto
Posted: 8/12/12 at 06:09pm
Ah. Good to know. I did go late in the afternoon. And never did sister act rush so didn't know about this. Thanks!
So, that was the Drowsy Chaperone. Oh, I love it so much. I know it's not a perfect show...but it does what a musical is supposed to do. It takes you to another world, and it gives you a little tune to carry with you in your head for when you're feeling blue. Ya know?
gstrus2
Broadway Star
Bring It On Rush/Lotto
Posted: 8/12/12 at 08:26pm
Do you know how many rush front row are given out? And for $35 or $30, the BIO website needs to be updated.
musicalsFan
Broadway Star
Bring It On Rush/Lotto
Posted: 8/12/12 at 10:02pm
I paid $45 for rush ticket today.
I was way off to the side. Missed a lot of the action.
So, at intermission, I moved upstairs to the mezzanine to row J.
The rear mezzanine was pretty full.

For this show, if you aren't within 4 or 5 seats of the aisles, don't bother buying the rush ticket. Sightlines are horrible.
tphiliboy152
Featured Actor
Bring It On Rush/Lotto
Posted: 8/13/12 at 12:20am
That ticket for rush sounds like its pretty expensive. A lot of the other shows (that are more popular) have cheaper rush/lotto tickets.
Shows Seen: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Wicked Chicago, Mary Poppins, Grease, Lion King x3 (Broadway & Tour), The Phantom of the Opera, Wicked Broadway x6, Les Miserables National Tour, Next to Normal National Tour, The Addams Family, Newsies, Sister Act x2 (Broadway & Tour), Warhorse, Jekyll & Hyde National Tour, Catch Me If You Can National Tour, American Idiot National Tour, Wicked 1NT x23, We Will Rock You National Tour, Pippin, Porgy and Bess National Tour, If/Then, Beautiful: The Carole King Musical, Les Miserables Broadway Revival
supersam1026 Profile Photo
supersam1026
Leading Actor
Bring It On Rush/Lotto
Posted: 8/13/12 at 01:25am
I got there right as the doors were opening and there was a pretty solid line. I ended up getting B8 (front row, all the way to the side) for $35. The stage was a little high, but didn't miss too much

Page:

Advertisement Advertisement