Page:

Bring It On Rush/Lotto

hermionejuliet Profile Photohermionejuliet Profile Photo
hermionejuliet
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Bring It On Rush/Lotto#25
Posted: 8/12/12 at 6:09pm
Ah. Good to know. I did go late in the afternoon. And never did sister act rush so didn't know about this. Thanks!
So, that was the Drowsy Chaperone. Oh, I love it so much. I know it's not a perfect show...but it does what a musical is supposed to do. It takes you to another world, and it gives you a little tune to carry with you in your head for when you're feeling blue. Ya know?
gstrus2 Profile Photogstrus2 Profile Photo
gstrus2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Bring It On Rush/Lotto#26
Posted: 8/12/12 at 8:26pm
Do you know how many rush front row are given out? And for $35 or $30, the BIO website needs to be updated.
musicalsFan
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Bring It On Rush/Lotto#27
Posted: 8/12/12 at 10:02pm
I paid $45 for rush ticket today.
I was way off to the side. Missed a lot of the action.
So, at intermission, I moved upstairs to the mezzanine to row J.
The rear mezzanine was pretty full.

For this show, if you aren't within 4 or 5 seats of the aisles, don't bother buying the rush ticket. Sightlines are horrible.
tphiliboy152
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
Bring It On Rush/Lotto#28
Posted: 8/13/12 at 12:20am
That ticket for rush sounds like its pretty expensive. A lot of the other shows (that are more popular) have cheaper rush/lotto tickets.
Shows Seen: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Wicked Chicago, Mary Poppins, Grease, Lion King x3 (Broadway & Tour), The Phantom of the Opera, Wicked Broadway x6, Les Miserables National Tour, Next to Normal National Tour, The Addams Family, Newsies, Sister Act x2 (Broadway & Tour), Warhorse, Jekyll & Hyde National Tour, Catch Me If You Can National Tour, American Idiot National Tour, Wicked 1NT x23, We Will Rock You National Tour, Pippin, Porgy and Bess National Tour, If/Then, Beautiful: The Carole King Musical, Les Miserables Broadway Revival
supersam1026 Profile Photosupersam1026 Profile Photo
supersam1026
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
Bring It On Rush/Lotto#29
Posted: 8/13/12 at 1:25am
I got there right as the doors were opening and there was a pretty solid line. I ended up getting B8 (front row, all the way to the side) for $35. The stage was a little high, but didn't miss too much

Page:

BROADWAYWORLD TV

Backstage with Richard Ridge
Cast of FUN HOME's Broadway Memories
Backstage Bite
SCHOOL OF ROCK's Will Blum!
Turning the Tables
Binge on TURNING THE TABLES!
  Chewing the Scenery with Randy Rainbow
TV:-LuPone's Autobio - Lands EVITA!
KID CRITICS
Say Yeah to KINKY BOOTS!
BROADWAY SESSIONS
BWW TV: Broadway Kids Show Off at BROADWAY SESSIONS!