FREEZE FRAME: Benjamin Walker, Scarlett Johansson and Cast of CAT ON A HOT TIN ROOF Meet the Press!
The Richard Rodgers Theatre box office (226 West 46th Street) is now open for tickets to Tennessee Williams' Cat on a Hot Tin Roof starring Scarlett Johansson as Maggie, Ciarán Hinds as Big Daddy, Benjamin Walker as Brick and Debra Monk as Big Mama, directed by Rob Ashford. Cat on a Hot Tin Roof opens Thursday, January 17, 2013. Previews begin Tuesday, December 18. This limited engagement runs for 15 weeks only, through March 30, 2013. The cast met the press earlier today, and you can check out a photo preview below. Be sure to check back later for full coverage!
The cast also includes Emily Bergl (Mae), Michael Park (Gooper), Vin Knight (Reverend Tooker), Brian Reddy (Doctor Baugh). The cast also includes Will Cobbs, Tanya Birl, Jordan Dean, Lance Roberts and Cherene Snow. Playing the children are Laurel Griggs, Victoria Leigh, Charlotte Rose Masi, George Porteous and Noah Unger.
In Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, "Big Daddy" Pollitt, the richest cotton planter in the Mississippi Delta, is about to celebrate his 65th birthday. He is distressed by the rocky relationship between his beloved son Brick, an aging football hero who has turned to drink, and his beautiful and feisty wife Maggie. As the hot summer evening unfolds, the veneer of Southern gentility slips away as unpleasant truths emerge and greed, lies and suppressed sexuality reach a boiling point.Photo Credit: Walter McBride
- Charles Pinot to Publish Book by 2013 John E. Gall Healthcare CIO of the Year, Edward Marx
- iGear Makes iPad Case for New Bretford PowerSync+ Charging Carts
- PMO Advisory Launches PMO+ to Bring Project Management Office to Smaller Companies
- David Perdew, Founder of NAMS, Joins Power Up for Profits Podcast Faculty
- Quick Fuel Selects Comdata for Card Processing Equipment
- FDAnews Announces: Preparing for the New eCTD Mandates Workshop, June 10-11, 2014, Bethesda, MD
- OK Compounding Sponsors Spring Roundup for Kids Against Hunger, Presents a Check for $10,000 to Support the Local Chapter
- Business Executives Offered Practical Advice on Increasing Revenue at a Seminar Hosted by Warren Strategies
- Cameron Dunlap Announces the Release of His Newest Real Estate Investment Software, iFlip 2.0
- Tulemar Resort Congratulates Winners of Offshore World Championship