Page: 1

Kerry Ellis' album

danny10086 Profile Photodanny10086 Profile Photo
danny10086
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
Kerry Ellis' album#1
Posted: 11/22/07 at 10:43pm
Kerry Ellis announced on her website long ago that she is recording new version of some the WICKED songs with a full album due shortly after ... does anyone know anything about a release date or what is going on with this project? Like when it is coming out or what tracks she is doing on it?
mikeyb16 Profile Photomikeyb16 Profile Photo
mikeyb16
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Kerry Ellis' album#2
Posted: 11/23/07 at 5:47am
She's including 2 WICKED songs "I'm Not That Girl" and "No Good Deed". Her album is due out Fall 2007, so could be either late November or December, unless it's scaled back for 2008.
CHGriffiths Profile PhotoCHGriffiths Profile Photo
CHGriffiths
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
Posted: 11/23/07 at 6:41am
Last month when I met her I asked her about it, and she is now hoping with a January/Feburaray realese, and she now has permission to also include Wizard And I on the album, at this rate she might as well get them to make a current London cast recording of Wicked, as she said she is looking at doing duets with Dianne Pilkington for two songs anyway and have just apllied to the lisence holders of Wicked to include a duet of her and Dianne doing for good and a full duet of Defying Gravity, this is just getting silly with how many Wicked songs she wants, however she was looking at recording 20 songs and picking out her favourite 12 to go on the album, so she may record half these wicked songs, but she might just select two, to feature on the album.
"If you talk about my family I will punch you in the fanny so hard it'll end up on your face... oh, looks like someone beat me to it!" - Dawn French
CHGriffiths Profile PhotoCHGriffiths Profile Photo
CHGriffiths
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
Posted: 11/23/07 at 6:41am
Last month when I met her I asked her about it, and she is now hoping with a January/Feburaray realese, and she now has permission to also include Wizard And I on the album, at this rate she might as well get them to make a current London cast recording of Wicked, as she said she is looking at doing duets with Dianne Pilkington for two songs anyway and have just apllied to the lisence holders of Wicked to include a duet of her and Dianne doing for good and a full duet of Defying Gravity, this is just getting silly with how many Wicked songs she wants, however she was looking at recording 20 songs and picking out her favourite 12 to go on the album, so she may record half these wicked songs, but she might just select two, to feature on the album.
"If you talk about my family I will punch you in the fanny so hard it'll end up on your face... oh, looks like someone beat me to it!" - Dawn French