Page: 1

LOTR Merch.

lakezurich Profile Photolakezurich Profile Photo
lakezurich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
LOTR Merch.#1
Posted: 6/24/07 at 3:00pm
Does anyone know if there is anywhere on the web where you can purchase LOTR merchandise?
Rant, Wickud, Rant, Wickud, Rant! We're not gonna pay Rant! 'Cause everythink is Wickud!

"Leave Walt Disney Theatricals new sparkling production of The Little Mermaid on Broadway alone!!!"

lakezurich will be played by Paul Groves in the BWW musical
widgetsparky
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
re: LOTR Merch.#2
Posted: 6/24/07 at 3:41pm
not yet but i think they are looking into it. the merch on sale at drury lane is vast. everything from necklaces to books to rings.
lakezurich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: LOTR Merch.#2
Posted: 6/24/07 at 3:50pm
I hope they do get an on-line shop!! Since the show will probably not come over to the U.S. that will be the only way I can get my hands on LOTR paraphanalia
Rant, Wickud, Rant, Wickud, Rant! We're not gonna pay Rant! 'Cause everythink is Wickud!

"Leave Walt Disney Theatricals new sparkling production of The Little Mermaid on Broadway alone!!!"

widgetsparky
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
re: LOTR Merch.#3
Posted: 6/24/07 at 3:59pm
if your desperate mate i could always send you stuff
Wicked63
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: LOTR Merch.#4
Posted: 6/24/07 at 4:33pm
My friends at Dress Circle are normally pretty quick and getting the merchandise of the new shows.
lakezurich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: LOTR Merch.#5
Posted: 6/24/07 at 5:49pm
I wouldn't mind you sending me stuff, but I would need like a picture or something of the stuff they have, so I can see what the items look like first.

LondonTheatreUK Profile PhotoLondonTheatreUK Profile Photo
LondonTheatreUK
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: LOTR Merch.#6
Posted: 6/24/07 at 6:17pm
Dress Circle is everyone's friend.
lakezurich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: LOTR Merch.#7
Posted: 6/24/07 at 6:56pm
What do you mean by Dress Circle? I am assuming you do not mean the place you sit at in a theatre. Is it a website?

Weez Profile PhotoWeez Profile Photo
Weez
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: LOTR Merch.#8
Posted: 6/24/07 at 7:10pm
http://www.dresscircle.co.uk - aka the greatest shop in the whole UK. I heart it deeply. :3
Clara's Pony Profile PhotoClara's Pony Profile Photo
Clara's Pony
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
re: LOTR Merch.#9
Posted: 6/24/07 at 7:26pm
Dress Circle deserves whole new thread of it's own, that shop is a gift to theatre fans. I prefer it to Colony - although when I was in NY at Christmas I was able to get hold of the new Sound of Music LCR before it was released in the UK, kudos guys!
Why, hello Margaret! Yes darling, half past five. Well, everyone, simply le tout Park Avenue and la creme de Hyannis! Well, the press table's going to be awfully crowded... but if you don't mind sharing a folding chair with Harper's Bazaar... Sing? Me? Heavens no, it's Edie's day, not mine... Although people can be so insistent, and I hate to disappoint. Twist my arm, blackmail me, threaten my very life, and who knows? You might get a verse of something...
lakezurich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: LOTR Merch.#10
Posted: 6/24/07 at 11:15pm
yeah, I would order from that site, but then I would have to pay for shipping across the ocean!! I usually try to order all of my cast albums from BestBuy.com because I have a rewards card with them.

lakezurich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: LOTR Merch.#11
Posted: 6/24/07 at 11:17pm
But anyways beack to LOTR merchandise. I really hope they make an on-line shop soon!! How many different items would you say they have available for purchase at the theatre?

widgetsparky
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
re: LOTR Merch.#12
Posted: 6/25/07 at 6:22am
4 posters, 3 mugs, broach, magnet, necklace, ring, "companion" book , board game, 3 t-shirts, long sleeved top, obviously brocure n program, laura michelle kelly cd, finland band (cant remember their name) cd, soundtrack to come in august. thats about it i think. pretty wide selection
lakezurich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: LOTR Merch.#14
Posted: 7/2/07 at 12:10am
Or Maybe even which company will be releasing the album, that way I can check their website and see if they have posted the release date there.

widgetsparky
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
re: LOTR Merch.#15
Posted: 7/2/07 at 5:58am
nope no release date just yet.