Page: 1

Sunday shows in London and show recommendations needed

Lois
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
I'll be in London at the end of January into early February, and I will have one or two free Sundays and a Wednesday matinee to fill, plus some other free times during the week. The only shows I've been able to find with Sunday performances have been Edward Scissorhands and Cirque du Soleil's Allegria, and I'm not coming up with much for Wednesday matinees. I already have Billy Elliot, Coram Boy, Two Thousand Years, and Glorious lined up, and plan to add Virginia Woolf and Night of the Iguana and, if I can manage to get tickets, The History Boys and Pillars of the Community, and I have already seen Mary Poppins and Guys & Dolls. Any suggestions for Sundays and for Wednesday matinees are especially welcome, and for other shows that I might have overlooked. Thanks for any help.
Gerry Shy
Swing
Swing
Where have you been looking?
Eastwickian Profile PhotoEastwickian Profile Photo
Eastwickian
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Les Miserables has a Wednesday matinee.

Sunday in the Park with George (HIGHLY recommended!!) has a show on Sunday at 18:00

"Murder is a very British thing, isn't it? I mean, it's almost like a hobby over there."
"Why do you insist you must hear the words? When you know I cannot give you words. Not the ones you need..."