Page: 1

Research Study: Lifetime attendance motives to West End musicals.

Jessica-55
Swing
Swing

Hello all – I hope that it is OK for me to post this. 

I am currently writing my MA dissertation on past, present and future motives behind attendance and/or non-attendance to West End musicals across a lifetime. My study looks at early musical experiences and how these, along with a person’s lifecycle stage and identity are discussed and related to frequency of attendance.

I am therefore looking to interview people (particularly keen for some male representation!!) who have early life experience and memory of attending a West End show. You must be over 18 years old and a UK citizen. Unfortunately, due to Covid, I will additionally require you to have a webcam and a microphone as all research will be carried out digitally.

Commitment involves one interview and one focus group over the next 4 weeks or so. This will add up to approximately 2.5 hours in total.

If you would like any more information or are interested, please comment below or send me an email to k19049129@kcl.ac.uk (even if just for the fact that you’ll get to indulge in musical theatre chat for a couple of hours whilst the theatres are closed..!)

Thank you so much – I will be forever grateful to anyone who would be willing to help!

imeldasturn Profile Photoimeldasturn Profile Photo
imeldasturn
Broadway Star
Broadway Star

Try to ask on http://theatreboard.co.uk/, that's the forum that regular London theatregoers use

Updated On: 6/26/20 at 03:21 PM