Page: 1

Livecard

ClapYo'Hands Profile PhotoClapYo'Hands Profile Photo
ClapYo'Hands
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Livecard#1
Posted: 12/4/10 at 4:41pm
I'm thinking of gettting a Livecard for the Bristol Hippodrome.

Does anyone on here have a Livecard? Is it worth it?

I have estimated that I could spend 30 and save over 150 over the next year.
bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Livecard#2
Posted: 12/4/10 at 5:30pm
Probably showing my age here lol - but what the hell is a Livecard?
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
ClapYo'Hands Profile PhotoClapYo'Hands Profile Photo
ClapYo'Hands
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Livecard#2
Posted: 12/4/10 at 5:38pm
http://www.atgv.co.uk/livecard.asp

The irony of following "Probably showing my age" with "lol", Bob Livecard
Updated On: 12/4/10 at 05:38 PM
bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Livecard#3
Posted: 12/4/10 at 5:43pm
thanks. guess it depends on hbow much you'd use it whether it will save you money or not. won't be any use to me - i don't have four friends to buy tickets for lol.
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
Mark_E Profile PhotoMark_E Profile Photo
Mark_E
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Livecard#4
Posted: 12/4/10 at 6:16pm
I had one before for the Sunderland Empire, found it really good, used to get 2 for 1 on opening night and the likes. Didn't renew after the second year because they stopped the 2 for 1 on all the big shows and just made it 5 off or something, which wasn't worth it for me as it was only 1 more off than the student price.

If you have worked out it will save you money then go for it. You get some free programme vouchers too if I remember rightly.