Page: 1

Jeruselum, Godat, and Hot Tin Roof Day Seats?

Princeton2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Has anyone done dayseats for any of these plays? If so where were they? and how early did you have to get there?

Many Thanks
Mark_E Profile PhotoMark_E Profile Photo
Mark_E
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
For Jerusalem I got there at 11am on the first saturday and got one of the last front row seats. I went in previews though and i've heard there is always a long line for them now.

Cat on a Hot Tin Roof I got there at around 9:20 and was the 6th person, so really just managed to get a ticket since they only do 6 per performance (this was a Saturday, on a normal day if there are 3 people infront and they each buy two, you are screwed).

Weez Profile PhotoWeez Profile Photo
Weez
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Jerusalem - my compadre arrived at about 8.15am on a Saturday and was third in line. We got front row centre stalls for 10 and they were awesome. As the run progresses, expect to have to arrive earlier and earlier. 10 a ticket, WELL worth it!

Waiting for Godot - I went on a Sunday and was there pretty early. I don't think anyone else started arriving until at least 8.30am, but I was reading a pretty good book so didn't pay that much attention. The queues for this don't seem to be as bad as when Patrick Stewart was in it, which is silly, 'cos it's even better now. 11 a ticket; that extra pound feels a little cheeky, but it's still a damn fine price for front row centre. :3
Michael9
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
I queued for tickets for Jersulame yesterday. Got there at 8.50am and there was about 25 people already in the queue.

I wanted matinee tickets, and ended up in a Stalls Box (not a bad view at all). By the time I got to the front of the queue they were on to the Upper Circle boxes and so would have been very few tix left.