Page: 1

PUNCHDRUNK in America

ruthiefan_felix Profile Photoruthiefan_felix Profile Photo
ruthiefan_felix
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
PUNCHDRUNK in America#1
Posted: 10/24/09 at 8:38pm
Well, if you guys have seen Faust or Masque of the Red Death in London a few years ago or Tunnel in Waterloo or It Felt Like A Kiss in Manchester this summer, I'm sure you would have heard of Punchdrunk by now... if you haven't then really... shame on you.
Anyway... they're having a new show in Boston, US... if any of you are visiting NYC or live near that area, plz plz plz go watch it:
http://www.americanrepertorytheater.org/events/show/sleep-no-more

SLEEP NO MORE looks so interesting.. mixing Macbeth with Hitchcock! I wish I can be there! They also have some of the cast from Faust/Red Death to perform too! Don't miss it!

I wish they can come back to England soooooon!
All That Jazz Check out & support my drawings @ www.facebook.com/felixdrawings
Weez Profile PhotoWeez Profile Photo
Weez
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: PUNCHDRUNK in America#2
Posted: 10/24/09 at 8:39pm
I miss Punchdrunk. I was at the Battersea Arts Centre tonight, and even though it looks COMPLETELY different to how I'm used to, I was still able to wander around, lamenting "this is where the trees used to be... this was the Palais Royale... I wonder if the basement's still terrifying...".
ruthiefan_felix Profile Photoruthiefan_felix Profile Photo
ruthiefan_felix
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: PUNCHDRUNK in America#2
Posted: 10/24/09 at 8:54pm
to be honest, I went to clean up Red Death and the place is completely different! And even with normal lights on before the show starts, the whole thing is sooo different! It's the sound and lighting that REALLY puts you into the mood! God I miss this show and company so much! I had the rush to go to Boston... sadly no visa & time re: PUNCHDRUNK in Americare: PUNCHDRUNK in America I hope some1 from here can watch it and report further about this new show!
All That Jazz Check out & support my drawings @ www.facebook.com/felixdrawings