Prior Lake Players Present THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING EARNEST
The Prior Lake Players have selected the cast for their Fall comedy, "The Importance of Being Earnest," by Oscar Wilde. "The Importance of Being Earnest" will be directed by Sheri Brunner and Patrick Kloeckner-Walters.
The "The Importance of Being Earnest" cast includes:
- Mike Seifert as John Worthing, J.P.
- Charlie Bauer as Algernon Moncrieff
- Duane Johnson as Rev Canon Chasuble, D.D.
- John Yonker as Merriman, Butler
- Ryan Wiskerchen as Lane, Manservant
- Kim Greene as Lady Bracknell
- Bretanne Ostberg as Hon. Gwendolyn Fairfax
- Catherine Fredrickson as Cecily Cardew
- Fran Bohlke as Miss Prism, Governess
"The Importance of Being Earnest," Oscar Wilde's brilliant comedic masterpiece, tells the story of two young London gentlemen who are each leading double lives. When love enters the picture, each must create elaborate deceptions to balance their lives.
Performances of "The Importance of Being Earnest" will take place October 26 and 27 and November 2 and 3, 2018, at 7:00 p.m. at Twin Oaks Middle School (15860 Fish Point Road SE, Prior Lake). There will also be a 12:00pm matinee performance on October 28th. Ticket prices are $14 for adults and $10 for children/seniors. Tickets are available both online at www.plplayers.org and at the door (cash or credit cards).
The Prior Lake Players is a 100% volunteer, 501(c)3 nonprofit dedicated to providing quality theater entertainment to Prior Lake and surrounding areas. The Prior Lake Players has been an active part of the Twin Cities community since 1972. For more information, visit www.plplayers.org.