Charitybuzz Auction Now In Progress To Benefit The Blank Theatre
The Blank Theatre, a 501(c)(3) non-profit arts organization, has announced a Charitybuzz auction to raise funds for the 28-year-old critically acclaimed company in Hollywood.
Charitybuzz raises funds for nonprofits around the globe through online auctions with the world's most recognizable celebrities and brands. Featuring access to acclaimed actors and musicians, business and political leaders, sports stars, luxury travel, couture fashion, rare memorabilia and more, Charitybuzz brings its online community of bidders exclusive opportunities to live their dreams and make a difference. Since launching, Charitybuzz has raised more than $100 million for charity. To learn more, visit www.Charitybuzz.com.
Lots in The Blank auction include -
• Dinner with Gregory Jbara, Tony Award-winner (Billy Elliot) and star of CBS's Bluebloods and Grounded for Life
• Dinner with Constance Zimmer, star of House of Cards, Entourage, and UnReal
• A script from CBS's Madam Secretary signed by the cast
• Backstage tour of Broadway's Torch Song with star Michael Urie (Ugly Betty, The Good Wife, Younger) including two house seats for the play [final performance January 6, 2019]
• Coffee with Katherine McNamara, star of Shadowhunters, The Fosters, and Happyland
• Dinner with Katie Lowes, star of Scandal
• Five-time Tony Award nominee and Emmy Award-winner Michael John LaChiusa will write an original song for you
• Admission for four to an evening at the world famous Magic Castle in Hollywood hosted by Adam Wylie (CW's The Illusionist), including a private tour and private magic show
To bid, go to https://www.charitybuzz.com/support/2290. The auction ends on Wednesday, December 19.
Started in 1990 by Founding Artistic Director Daniel Henning, The Blank Theatre consistently offers some of the highest quality and entertaining productions in the area. In its 28-year history, The Blank has won hundreds of awards including every major award in Los Angeles for Outstanding Production (LA Drama Critics Circle, Ovation, LA Weekly, NAACP, and Back Stage Garlands). The Blank has been at the forefront of providing high quality productions with a risk-taking sensibility and entertaining experiences. With programs such as its Living Room Series and its annual nationwide Young Playwrights Festival, The Blank Theatre is committed to developing excellence in artistic talent and providing the opportunity for artists to take bold risks. For more info, please visit www.TheBlank.com.