Eat, Drink And Be Merry At Caesars Entertainment Resorts
This holiday season, Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas Resorts are decking the halls and rolling out festive offerings for guests celebrating the jolliest time of the year in Las Vegas.
The Feast of the Seven Fishes
Two of Las Vegas' most notable restaurants are celebrating the Italian-American tradition of The Feast of the Seven Fishes on Christmas Eve. Giada De Laurentiis is serving her take on the feast at her namesake restaurant, GIADA at The Cromwell, with a tasting menu, beginning with a signature antipasti platter of lobster arancini, fritto misto and insalata di rinforzo. Guests will continue their culinary journey of the sea with dishes like lemon prosecco risotto with shrimp and lobster, stuffed branzino with spaghetti squash and chestnuts, and grilled lobster. The menu will also be available on Christmas Day, giving even more reason to celebrate.
GIADA at The Cromwell; Photo Credit: The Cromwell
The iconic Rao's at Caesars Palace's Feast of the Seven Fishes menu features a variety of seafood specials from Chef de Cuisine Fatimah Madyun including baked clams oreganato, seafood salad, blue crab & corn chowder, seared halibut, lobster pot pie and more. Rao's will offer its Feast of the Seven Fishes from Friday, Dec. 22 to Sunday, Dec. 24.
Holiday Dining Offerings
· Bacchanal Buffet will serve holiday brunch ($59.99) and dinner ($79.99) on Dec. 24 and Dec. 25. In addition to the award-winning buffet's usual fare, brunch offerings include delectable menu items including lobster eggs benedict, Christmas ham with pineapple glaze, Applewood smoked pork belly and home-style corned beef hash and eggs. For dinner, guests will enjoy festive dishes including slow-roasted prime rib, herb-roasted turkey, citrus crusted lobster tail, crab & lobster fusilli, Oysters Rockefeller, Peruvian scallops with black truffle butter, roasted quail with polenta and cherry gastrique, and a whole suckling rotisserie pig. Save room for dessert with options like chocolate peppermint cheesecake, holiday-spiced mousse coupe, eggnog crème brulee and an assortment of Christmas cookies.
Holiday dishes at Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace; Photo Credit: Caesars Palace
· Old Homestead Steakhouse will help get guests in the holiday spirit with a special prix fixe menu ($80 per guest) on Christmas with dishes like creamy parsnip soup and a 14 oz. espresso crusted prime rib served with a twice-baked potato, glazed carrots and foie gras beef jus. For dessert, guests will indulge in a Big Fat Chocolate Cake or vanilla bean crème brulee topped with Grand Marnier macerated berries.
· Restaurant Guy Savoy will serve its Christmas Prestige menu ($385 per guest) from Sunday, Dec. 24 to Tuesday, Dec. 26, and will feature ten exquisite courses including octopus in cold steam, seared foie gras with pear and turnip agro dolce, Chef Guy Savoy's signature artichoke and black truffle soup, American wagyu served two ways and cloud blueberry cheesecake.
· On Christmas Day, Rao's will serve several specialty dishes including lobster bisque topped with butter poached lobster and Tobiko caviar, crab carbonara made with blue lump crab, pancetta and parsley tossed in a creamy carbonara, herb crusted prime rib with roasted fingerling potatoes, aus jus, broccolini and horseradish sauce and seared halibut over a medley of couscous with sundried tomatoes, Gaeta olives and capers. For dessert, guests can indulge in a Christmas Yule Log-a chocolate sponge cake spiraled with chocolate buttercream and mousse accompanied by seasonal fruit and topped with fresh whipped cream.
Bally's Las Vegas
· BLT Steak will offer a prix fixe menu ($90 per guest) that will feature a selection of holiday items including roasted butternut squash, seared foie gras, dry-aged prime rib, lamb porterhouse with a rosemary crust, loaded sweet potato, cranberry spiced bread pudding and more. Dishes from the holiday menu can also be ordered à la carte.
BLT Steak at Bally's Las Vegas; Photo Credit: Bally's Las Vegas
Flamingo Las Vegas
· Center Cut Steakhouse's holiday prix fixe menu ($55 per guest) will delight guests with flavorful and seasonal dishes like butternut squash bisque, apple bacon wrapped pork tenderloin and classic Buche de Noel for dessert.
· Paradise Garden Buffet will take guests to paradise this Christmas with festive fare and its lively dining room that looks into the resort's Wildlife Habitat. The menu for the day includes lemon herb New York strip steak, ginger glazed ham, roasted turkey, Yucatan-style barbeque pork, pancetta wrapped stuffed pork loin and sherry mustard leg of lamb. Desserts will continue to bring the holiday cheer with sweet favorites like pumpkin pie, warm sticky toffee bread pudding, eggnog cheesecake pops and cranberry white chocolate blondies.
Harrah's Las Vegas
· Showcasing one of the best views of the Strip, Ruth's Chris Steak House will feature a complete celebration meal ($77 per guest) that includes a starter, entrée, personal side dish and dessert. Guests can choose from delicious dishes like lobster bisque, petite filet with shrimp, creamed spinach, Chocolate Decadence Yule Log and more.
· Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill will celebrate the holidays with a country-twist with a special three-course menu ($34 per guest) of Caesar salad and slow roasted prime rib served with a twice baked potato, steamed broccolini and a savory rosemary au jus. For dessert, guests will delight in an American classic - homemade apple pie topped with vanilla ice cream and served with a side of Christmas eggnog.
· Flavors Buffet will make guests feel right at home with its holiday menu that includes classic Christmas dishes like honey baked ham, baked yams topped with marshmallows, homemade baked mac & cheese, herb roasted pork loin and a selection of holiday pies.
The LINQ Hotel & Casino and The LINQ Promenade
· Guy Fieri's Vegas Kitchen & Bar is the place to be this Christmas with over-the-top specials and festive vibes. Celebrate the season with a surf and turf lobster burger - a signature smash burger patty topped with a tempura battered lobster and Old Bay coleslaw served on a garlic toasted brioche bun. The restaurant's signature wonton tacos are also getting an upgrade for the holiday with spicy lump crab and sesame soy dipping sauce.
Guy Fieri's Vegas Kitchen & Bar at The LINQ Hotel & Casino;
Photo Credit: The LINQ Hotel & Casino
- For those looking for a casual, quick bite on Christmas, head to Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at The LINQ Promenade with specialty, festive dishes like battered turkey wings and turkey gravy dirty chips topped with cheddar cheese, green onions and turkey cracklings served with cranberry aioli for dipping. The Turkeywich served on naan bread with green peas and cranberry aioli is another great special to enjoy while strolling through The LINQ Promenade and taking in all the festive holiday décor.
· Burger Brasserie will serve guests casual, festive dishes like honey glazed ham with apricot stuffing, herb roasted potatoes and Brussel sprouts, sweet potato pecan pie and pumpkin crème brulee.
· Le Cafe Ile St. Louis will transports guests to the streets of Paris this Christmas with a four-course prix fixe menu with dishes like roasted pumpkin soup, cranberry walnut salad, chicken Coq au Vin, pumpkin crème brulee and more.
· Le Village Buffet will treat guests' taste buds this Christmas with its festive array of holiday dishes-both traditional and unexpected. The menu for the day includes apricot glazed ham, pecan apple glazed yams, leg of lamb, white wine steamed mussels, beef bourguignon and more. Guests can make their reservations on OpenTable.
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
· Spice Market Buffet will spice things up this Christmas with its holiday feast including honey glazed ham, five-spice leg of lamb, mac & cheese, green bean casserole, braised duck legs, Tandoori chicken kabobs, tamales and more.
Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
· VooDoo Steak will serve a four-course prix fixe menu on Christmas-a perfect accompaniment to the best views in the city. Guests will start with open faced lobster ravioli and an apple stack salad made with goat cheese, cranberries and pecans. For the entrée, guests will enjoy a veal chop served with bourse cheese, marsala reduction and ham gnocchi. The dining experience will come to an end with a Mont Blanc Christmas log - a chiffon cake with chestnut cream, blackcurrant creméux and milk chocolate glaze.
· Enjoy Christmas Eve and Christmas in the comfort of your own home, without the hassle of cooking an entire feast with the help of Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino's Holiday Feast To-Go. Guests can choose from a variety of feast options that are hot and ready-to-enjoy, including:
· Roasted Turkey Rio Holiday Box ($110) - roasted turkey breast & dark meat / Rio chef's sides
· Prime Rib Rio Holiday Box ($165) - herb marinated prime rib / cabernet au jus / creamed horseradish / Rio chef's sides
· Ham Rio Holiday Box ($120) - quarter ham with honey apricot glaze / Rio chef's sides
· Ham & Roasted Turkey Rio Holiday Box ($140) - roasted turkey breast & dark meat / Rio chef's sides
· Roasted Turkey & Prime Rib Rio Holiday Box ($175)- roasted turkey breast & dark meat / prime rib / Rio chef's sides
· Rio Holiday 'Ultimate Feast' ($190) - roasted turkey breast & dark meat / quarter ham / prime rib/ Rio chef's sides
Rio's chef sides include: apple sage stuffing, cranberry sauce, turkey gravy, yam casserole, roasted beets, whole apple or pumpkin pie and more. The dinner feasts serve four to six people. Guests are asked to pre-order their feast before Christmas Eve by ordering in-person at All-American Bar & Grille or call 702-777-7767.
Caesars Entertainment is the world's most diversified casino-entertainment provider and the most geographically diverse U.S. casino-entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, in 1937, Caesars Entertainment has grown through development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions and its portfolio of subsidiaries now operate 47 casinos in 13 U.S. states and five countries. Caesars Entertainment's resorts operate primarily under the Caesars, Harrah's and Horseshoe brand names. Caesars Entertainment's portfolio also includes the Caesars Entertainment UK family of casinos. Caesars Entertainment is focused on building loyalty and value with its guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership. Caesars Entertainment is committed to environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognizes the importance of being a responsible steward of the environment. For more information, please visit www.caesars.com.