Company Manager - Ogunquit PlayhouseBack to Jobs | View More Full Time Jobs - Administrative Listings
Ogunquit Playhouse is seeking an experienced Company Manager for the 2023 season. This is a seasonal or full-time year-round position. The Ogunquit Playhouse is a not-for-profit organization committed to providing the highest quality musical theatre, with the best talent in the industry.
Responsibilities of the Company Manager include, but are not limited to:
• Scheduling of up to 3 additional associate company managers;
• Preparing contracts, payroll, and Actors Equity weekly reports;
• Coordinating travel/housing/company vehicle needs for cast, crew, creatives, staff and musicians for Main Stage & Education and Outreach Program;
• Front-line contact for all celebrity and VIP guests of The Ogunquit Playhouse;
• Emergency response/dispatch for housing problems;
• Maintaining Company Management Budget;
• Facilitating hospitality/meals for tech during change-overs;
• Work in conjunction with the safety committee to adhere to evolving COVID-19 guidelines to include training and continuing education for all Company Management staff members
• Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced setting;
• Excellent communication and time management skills;
• Energetic person who is able to thrive in a demanding environment;
• Valid driver’s license, ability to safely operate a 14-passenger van;
• Familiarity with Google Drive, Microsoft Suite and Tessitura a plus;
• Theatre experience in Company Management, or equivalent is strongly preferred;
• Self-starter with initiative and problem solving skills and a positive attitude;
• Possess a professional demeanor when communicating with all staff, sponsors and patrons;
First season housing, travel stipend, and competitive salary provided. The work week includes a 48-hour work week as well as an on-call rotation. All team members will be expected to work during change-overs which run from Saturday through the following Sunday.
Ogunquit Playhouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to promoting the growth of a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Please send cover letter, resume and references via email to email@example.com
Please put Company Manager 2023 in the subject line. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Salary: 1200-1400 per week